Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Would you be interested?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [100.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Amateur Wig Making Group (UK)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amateur Wig Making Group (UK)
    Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:12am
Hi All

So, I have been pondering wigs for the longest of time, I look at them so often my partner calls it "catching me looking at hair p*rn"... 
I hide it, I slam the laptop cover down and I even search for it at random hours of the night/morning when all are asleep.... I am addicted! so sad. 

Every time my toddler listens to his fav song " I am not my Hair" by India I am shamed as I flick my wig and walk away resisting the urge to dance and sing along... LOL some how I feel I have no right as yet to sing it loud and proud wearing someone else's hair on my damn head LOL

Anyway.....

I was wondering seeing as I spend so much time looking at wigs why not see if a social group amongst fellow wig lovers wearers and AliExpress/Alibaba victims exists out there or if one would interest others up for a meet and coffee whist we ventilate new units swap wig making ideas and skills also bulk buy materials, hair, lace/netting..etc to save costs?

Just a Real Life Social Group really....

I am not too ashamed to say "Hey! YEP I wear a wig" as long as it looks on point " i rock an Indian/Chinese persons hair and I dont care!!" 

At least until I have reached my desired length/health with my natural hair which I shaved off in 2012 to start anew.

So...... Any London  UK based wig wearers who would like to meet and talk hair, meet regularly to ventilate our own wigs over tea/ coffee/ bun 'N' Cheese?! 

Do let me know by voting and PMing me with your London Location i.e Norwood, Brixton, Harrow etc...

I am not looking to do anything other than meet like minded women in London who feel they would also benefit from ventilating/Wig making/u part creating with others and having a chat and a laugh sharing some funny/embarassing wig stories rather than sitting alone at home trying to figure this whole thing out but all the while finding themselves watching Youtube vid Geek after Youtube vid Ermm and yet more youtube vids Wacko.... on how to do it and reviewing vendors by other peoples standards not our own. At least in a Group we can touch the hair see the hair  being worn first hand.

Help each other with applications/ and or advice on app and if need be for special occasions even do it for each other if possible because we can and want to, not because we are getting paid to.

This forum is amazing and has been for years but I feel the need to really connect and cultivate a hobby... not to mention using the darn ventilating tools I have that are gathering dust.... I have the tools the hair eevn the darn magifying light thingy that hooks on to a table!!

I will keep bumping at random if this post appears on another page so I hope mods will help make this one a sticky for me? Pretty please? 

Edited by london - Jun 19 2014 at 5:20am
Sponsored Links

QueenthatIAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:35pm
London that's a really great idea!!!  Hope you don't mind me repeating that here in the USA...Good Luck with your Group...who knows we may be sending ours to you for repairs....ClapClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:39pm
Anyone interested here in the Dallas, Texas area...hit me up...I want to start ventilating for repairs and such...who knows what we can do together...I'm sure fantastic....
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:55am
Hello QueenthatIAM

Thanks! No not at all! Go ahead and feel free to post for members in the Dallas area! They may not see it is they don't pop in here so go right ahead and add a post for your location 😁

Maybe we can swap tips across the Atlantic 😀

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:58pm
Great Idea London....I'll let you know if I get any interested folks...
Thanks Wishing U Much Success....
myapple4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myapple4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:34am
Can let the individuals who do not http://www.vipwildstargold.com know a mecha know abilities of, can let individuals perform mecha have a more obvious, must have a versatile die workouts to get to the following use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:50am
ConfusedWacko 
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:22pm
QueenthatIAM I  really need to learn how to ventilating, I have a few units I would like to repair and add babyhair.

Edited by Asia35 - Jun 30 2014 at 1:29pm
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by QueenthatIAM QueenthatIAM wrote:

ConfusedWacko 

Ignore the spammers hun ...

Keep in touch let me know how you get on setting one up...appears you may get some in here after all 😀

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:38pm
Yes ~ me too ~ I have some of the equipment.  You are in the Dallas area right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic