BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amanda Knox found guilty again!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:01pm
If the US approves Italy's extradition request, she is fucced

but i do think the police fucced her over...I think they coerced her into that confession, i really do
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:04pm
double jeopardy?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:10pm

Right..double jeapordy will prevent her from getting extradited. If the US abides by the law..then she will not be sent back.

"Even if Knox is convicted this time around, it is unlikely she will ever return to Italy. One legal expert told CNN that since U.S. law dictates that a person cannot be tried twice on the same charge, she will not be extradited. "Under U.S. law, she was once put in jeopardy and later acquitted," said Sean Casey, a former prosecutor who is now a partner at Kobre & Kim in New York. "Under the treaty, extradition should not be granted."

Edited by BrownQtee - Jan 30 2014 at 4:37pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:12pm
she needs to go

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:19pm
aint no DJ defense in an extradition, that Bish going to prison where she needs to be.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:20pm
They would have to come get me.
If the US sided with Italy, I'd go to Canada and beyond.

She got a taste of Italian Jail, she won't be returning even if she is a fugitive for life.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:20pm
I don't think the US will hand her over Italy. And she once said that she will be always on the run if she is found guilty again.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:25pm
Double jeopardy doesn't apply in this case, I read..
She can't even travel to Canada cuz we have an agreement with Italy as well in terms of extradition so she would risk being extradited. It's like that for all of Europe and a few Latin American countries

I think the Rudy guy did, there was too much physical evidence against him and none of Amanda
the case was a royal fucc up from the start though
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:26pm
I hope the US rejects their request if they submit one
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:32pm
Quote In many European countries, the prosecution may appeal an acquittal to a higher court (similar to the provisions of Canadian law) – this is not counted as double jeopardy but as a continuation of the same trial. This is allowed by the European Convention on Human Rights (note the word finally in the above quotation).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy#International_Covenant_on_Civil_and_Political_Rights

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>