BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

leave this poor woman alone LOL

Gurl they just mad they talk sh*t about everyone and get mad when somebody defend themselves..

They waisting they time arguing with each other

You're so stupid that you don't even notice the shade on BB's post. Go learn to write properly in English and then come here to reply to us. At least you'll sound less stupid. And that is coming from a foreigner whose first language is not English.

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Anyway I can deal with the advice..but theres no point in insults...im going to stop coming to this thread too much drama starting...

If nobody likes me don't post to me then=) yall let a stranger effect your feelings

You insulted her first - you are too young to be suffering from Alzheimer's. Go back a few pages and check out what you wrote. Actually, check out your other threads too. You got mad at Max for giving you a memo about your non-existent relationship.

You were the one who let strangers affect your feelings - that's why you are trying so hard  to pretend you are "cool" about.

Twisted....

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The only thing that concerns me is those poor babies cause you dont seem to have the good sense God gave a Billy Goat. 

A Billy Goat!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:10pm
Lawd I just finished the links CryCryCryCry 

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:41pm
Oh cool well I was going to leave but since ...more people begging me to stay...

Sure=)

lol yall googling pics now. SO ORIGINALL

All black wime
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:42pm
A bunch of women trying to team up on one woman...lol I didn't know I hurt so many feelings... oh well...more posts numbers for me.

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 28 2014 at 3:13pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:04pm
She loves the attention.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:12pm
Who wouldn't bump
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:13pm
Bump
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:32pm
Damn.

We've given her more attention than all the past dudes combined.

Y'all, she's in love with us! Cry We didn't mean to lead you on like this, hun!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Midna, you know you are wasting too much energy on TW. 

She isn't interested in changing her life of crappy men.  She likes posting her self-made dilemmas and arguing against good advice over and over. 

LOL@ Max Rex's 2010 memo!  Hard to believe stuff written 4 years ago still is relevant.  They say those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.Pinch

Oh darling, I have plenty of energy, but trust, this was effortless. LOL

And it's a shame, right? 4 years ago she was basically told the same thing we've told her now, no improvement.

She took it well back then but now.. yeesh. Dead She's tired of being told sensible things, I take it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>