BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:19am
Oh myShocked
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

• Chapter: Was I Wrong? June 11, 2010! Miss Twisted is jealous of her online boyfriend smoking weed with a half-naked woman. The guy claims to be able to control himself despite being under the influence of a drug and in the presence of a half-naked woman and does state he WILL be smoking with her again. The thread starts off on a negative and rather mixed note but the general agreed consensus is that because they've never met, this isn't really a true relationship but a precursor.

Members like MissCassC, Maximus Rex, and I- ElectricLady strongly warn against taking this relationship seriously. Miss Twisted calls us a mess. The rest of the thread is generally cosigning with not considering this a relationship. Twisted calls me thirsty for simply agreeing with the man despite me never insulting her. Eh, better than jealous.

I just read the thread... it is hilarious, and she reacted exactly the same way she reacted in this thread.

But worse was when she was so delusional that she wrote that she was going to meet her "boyfriend" for the first time "soon" and would be moving to CA.....

Twisted, please, facts are right in your face from all the threads about your sad situations: just leave BHM and any other internet forum and go fix yourself.

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:25am
This broad made a whole thread about me in the body types section...damn I must be hurting some serious feelings here...yall got no problem nit picking and trying to tear people relationships apart...some people actually come here for help...this for all the people yall made leave here with ya sad selves..

11 new post!!! I LOVE THIS ATTENTION=)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:26am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:28am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

She had her mind made up before posting. Her post was used just for venting, not really to gain valuable insight. There are plenty of people who tend to think with emotions rather than logic, so never become too invested in anyone else's life drama--emotional/impulsive thinkers will almost always ignore others' advice. Sincerely, no offense but often they love an audience to share in their misery/pain/conflict.

If she lives a good life, great--if she doesn't, then it's a result of her choices and she'll have to deal accordingly. I've never willingly taken on the burden of feeling sorry for anyone when they have all of the tools to make good choices and they CHOOSE not to, for whatever reason. Everything in life is a choice--you don't HAVE to stay in a situation, you choose to.

I do enjoy Printer_Ink's postings however as someone who observes others and finds ways to avoid others' mistakes-- sometimes listening to older people's sage advice will make your life so much easier--why struggle when you don't HAVE to? Best of luck.

Thankyou so much...I even pointed out that I felt some of the comments were correct but people like to take things too far.m
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:32am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

leave this poor woman alone LOL

Gurl they just mad they talk sh*t about everyone and get mad when somebody defend themselves..

They waisting they time arguing with each other

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 28 2014 at 4:34am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:39am
Did she do a search on me damn all in my coochie who does that..childish ignoring all the haters post but I thought that was so funny.

Printer you are correct on somethings and I do aplogize about saying a childish thing...and calling you out but you have to tone it down..

The only rea

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 28 2014 at 5:14am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:47am
The only reason I feel bad is cuz you actually seemed concerned but I promise you my fiance is nothing like my past. Yes he was brought up in a bad home...but everyone doesn't turn out bad because they was brought up bad home.

There's plenty of people with problems on here way worse than mine I don't feel like its up to you weither I should stay or go but I did agree on the counseling...but who can afford that..

Plus I feel like my attitude is way worse than my finances..

Anyway I can deal with the advice..but theres no point in insults...im going to stop coming to this thread too much drama starting...

If nobody likes me don't post to me then=) yall let a stranger effect your feelings

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 28 2014 at 4:48am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:22am
Y get mad when u called yourself aho then go make a thread saying prpregnant women and non black people leave this site...lol midna I made u turn into a child again

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/if-youre-pregnant-and-or-antiblack-women_topic370336.html
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:22am
Ok im out..had to say that..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style