BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:19am
Didn't expect all of that....I don't come here often...the only advice people give here is leave him

Oh well...I guess I would of said the same thing if I was outside lookin in..

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 26 2014 at 8:20am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:30am
The only people asking for advice are those in unhealthy relationships.

A benefit of being on the outside and looking in is seeing everything in its entirety. Thumbs Up
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:52am
Twisted Angel of course thats the only advice you'll get here. Your situation is one no one here would ever be in lol. They are better than you. So you gets no love boo. Thats how BHM works.
On another note. Work on listening to your inner voice. The way things are going in your life seems like you have it on mute. Not judging you at all for your situation btw cause we all have chosen not listen to our intuition (soul, spirit) and it has caused us ALL some sort of pain along the way. So although your life situation may not be mine. I understand how it feels to not kno what to do, being scared, regretting decisions made etc. Ive been thru hell and back..Trust me when I tell you, your spirit wants whats best for you at all times. All your "confusion" stems from not listening to that voice. It'll tell you what to do and more importantly HOW to do it. Good luck with everything
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:19pm
The reason why you "didn't expect all of that" is because we were seeing the bigger picture, while you were only focusing on his mom. The woman may have been wrong with her son and etc, but he is your main problem, not her, because he doesn't even like to be around her, so she is not and will never be the issue.

People gave their opinion, this is the internet, so of course everyone will sound like a bitchy, but that is not the case in here: we gave you advice and you chose to only read what pleased you. If you still cannot see why most posters focused on a different topic than you were, there's not much we can say to you.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:46pm
Exactly. You have a thread consisting of EVERYONE telling you this relationship in its entirety and the way you deal with things is not healthy, but we're crazy because this is BHM.

Well alrighty then!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:14pm
^^^^The problem with those girls who come here to ask for advice is that they expect people to see things from their perspective.

It is good to talk to people who do not think like you, because you learn to see things from a different point of view. I think those girls who cannot handle the truth should stick to asking advice to their real life friends, that way if their friends choose to keep it real, they will see that it isn't only BHM that will see that the guy is not good for you.

As PrincessGrace has said before... "you only want to hear 25 versions of your truth"

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 26 2014 at 6:20pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:06am
^^^^^^^This is the truth.

The reason why 99% of the time I say 'leave him' is because 99% of the time someone posts some terrible situation about their man here. If you post that you want to walk off a cliff I would say ‘noooooo, don’t do it!’ Hee hee!

If everyone posted that they had a perfectly happy and healthy relationship but (for example) he does lower the toilet seat so late at night you go PLOP on that cold rim hee hee! I would not say 'leave him' I would say ... well, a lot of guys do this ... you will have to work with him on that issue and that's it.

But hey, when you ask for help on some bad situation - if you only want to focus on the point you think are important ... likely this will not happen because other people pick up clues from EVERYTHING you say to form their overall opinion of the situation.

And ... where is it written that I have to give my opinion .. in a way that suits you? Maybe I do sound ‘self-righteous’ .. but SO WHAT? I_am_RIGHT, so yes, I will claim that label happily. Hee hee!

In that case .. you should have asked your own friends ... who will likely tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear.

But if you ask strangers like me I will say exactly what I think and I will say it in the way I want to say it and you have to have the MATURITY to focus on the CONTENT of what I am saying rather than focusing on the DELIVERY of the message. Duh!

Otherwise, you get to further fool yourself that your situation is okay and ignore good advice because (little whiny voice) 'I don't like the way she said it'. Ahh so? What are you ... 10 and I've gotta say it in a 'nice' way to protect you delicate sensibilities? hee hee! What are you doing on the internet then?

Get a grip lady and get over it. YOU are the one in this ridiculous situation asking for help .. not ME.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 27 2014 at 4:11am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

^^^^^^^This is the truth.

The reason why 99% of the time I say 'leave him' is because 99% of the time someone posts some terrible situation about their man here. If you post that you want to walk off a cliff I would say ‘noooooo, don’t do it!’ Hee hee!

If everyone posted that they had a perfectly happy and healthy relationship but (for example) he does lower the toilet seat so late at night you go PLOP on that cold rim hee hee! I would not say 'leave him' I would say ... well, a lot of guys do this ... you will have to work with him on that issue and that's it.

But hey, when you ask for help on some bad situation - if you only want to focus on the point you think are important ... likely this will not happen because other people pick up clues from EVERYTHING you say to form their overall opinion of the situation.

And ... where is it written that I have to give my opinion .. in a way that suits you? Maybe I do sound ‘self-righteous’ .. but SO WHAT? I_am_RIGHT, so yes, I will claim that label happily. Hee hee!

In that case .. you should have asked your own friends ... who will likely tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear. Why? Because they KNOW your history with men etc .. so they already know they are nboe gonna tell you somethinbg you don't wanna hear because they have to deal with the fallout.

But if you ask strangers like me I will say exactly what I think and I will say it in the way I want to say it and you have to have the MATURITY to focus on the CONTENT of what I am saying rather than focusing on the DELIVERY of the message. Duh!

Otherwise, you get to further fool yourself that your situation is okay and ignore good advice because (little whiny voice) 'I don't like the way she said it'. Ahh so? What are you ... 10 and I've gotta say it in a 'nice' way to protect you delicate sensibilities? hee hee! What are you doing on the internet then?

Get a grip lady and get over it. YOU are the one in this ridiculous situation asking for help .. not ME.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

Twisted Angel of course thats the only advice you'll get here. Your situation is one no one here would ever be in lol. They are better than you. So you gets no love boo. Thats how BHM works.
On another note. Work on listening to your inner voice. The way things are going in your life seems like you have it on mute. Not judging you at all for your situation btw cause we all have chosen not listen to our intuition (soul, spirit) and it has caused us ALL some sort of pain along the way. So although your life situation may not be mine. I understand how it feels to not kno what to do, being scared, regretting decisions made etc. Ive been thru hell and back..Trust me when I tell you, your spirit wants whats best for you at all times. All your "confusion" stems from not listening to that voice. It'll tell you what to do and more importantly HOW to do it. Good luck with everything

Lol see how I was talking to you and everyone jumps in...lol (I don't even bother reading from women who call them selves slow hoe, and man haters and an old ass bitter 58 year old woman)...

True lol never looking for love on bhm tho especially from black women too much jealousy.. but I never treat anyone else like im better than them..

And its nice to talk it out with outsiders sometimes. I don't have any homegurls, they too ratchet over here..

Everybody concerned about my relationship when I was talking about my children's relationships with his mother...

Soon as it sounded like have a decent man

Everybody flips the script to make them feel better about themselves. You can tell by the responses who's actually in a good relationship themselves, or just a mans toy

But ty...I shouldn't of let crap getting to me...pregnancy and hormones

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 27 2014 at 8:31am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:24am
Yall can argue with yaselves
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>