Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:46am
Good god everybody always trying to over analyze things in these threads just to feel like Dr. Phil..

Like I said..next time I need advice about a man..I'll be sure to ask another man.

All I wanted to know was if I should let his mom be in my child's life and everybody starts talking about unnecessary crap.

I didn't bother to read any other posts so I assume they talk in to midna but I'll chill your entitled to your opinion

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Mar 15 2014 at 11:29am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:50am
Free post?

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Mar 15 2014 at 11:21am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:00am
And you damn right I got defensive there is a way people can talk to each other without being so disrespectful.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:37am
Godspeed.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I didn't bother to read any other posts so I assume they talk in to midna but I'll chill your entitled to your opinion

GROW UP! No one talked to her, she is often in this section giving advices, of course she came here to help.

Quit bumping other threads so yours will be at the bottom of the page. Half of BHM already read your messy story.

No..I'm not mad I see people ask for advice on here then get mad when somebody tells them what they don't want to hear... I use to be like that lol grew up a long time ago.

Apparently you didn't grow up.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:56pm
No shade but......

His mom is not even really the issueConfused
I am going to say no to intentional baby mommaism in 2014
I read where he took you to work , do you have a car? If No, no to baby mommaism 
He is not really ready to be in a relationship, carrying for a child when he has no parenting experience and anger issues = Confused
You seem more upset about you guys not living together than the other messConfused
How do people just get " surprise pregnant" in 2014Cry You have sex with no birth control its possible a baby could happen

he needs therapy
you need a hug and to start worrying about you and that baby you are having, he showed you who he was and you TRIED  painting a better picture than the one staring you in the face .
If he felt so strongly about his mom there was always the option to not talk to her at ALL until he felt they could be in a better place. Being disrespectful is never okay.

If he will do the fool on the woman who birthed him, YOU aint got a chance in hell.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:58pm
All I wanted to know was if I should let his mom be in my child's life and everybody starts talking about unnecessary crap.

Girll Phuck that crazy batch of crazy.....
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 11:18am

One day he was taking me to my job and we see his mom at the store. She asks for a ride and he gives her a ride but he's so nasty and rude to her in my head I'm thinking omg did I somehow slip up again and get into another abusive relationship because based on my experiences abusive men are terrible to their mothers.

And to top things off he when he drops her off..he looks at me and says.."that's how you treat people like that"

Then I really freak out but I end up letting it go because time passed..he's never treated me like that he doesn't even cuss at me when we argue never laid a hand on me..

He's reeling you in first. Give it time. Youre only six months in. You have noting invested. I wouldnt hang around.

I judge hard anybody who is nasty to their mom. Especially a male. He should just not deal with her at all, if its that painful and ugly for him.

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 17 2014 at 11:19am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

he showed you who he was and you TRIED  painting a better picture than the one staring you in the face .
If he felt so strongly about his mom there was always the option to not talk to her at ALL until he felt they could be in a better place. Being disrespectful is never okay.

If he will do the fool on the woman who birthed him, YOU aint got a chance in hell.

All of this
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 1:02pm
I would honestly say I'd have to get to know her well enough first before she can just draw close to her grandchild....because there is alot you still may not know that may be important (a great deal) of information before leaving ya child with her. So don't hold that against her, but still sorta build some type of relationship with her so you'll know what or shall I say who your working with you know.

P.S. Now that ish he pulled as far as not wanting to move in with you and your child is some str8 up BullShhhhhhh and honestly he may just try that same ish later on down the line...so be careful and always be prepared for what's to come. Shield your heart baby girl....But overall I wish you luck.

Edited by Beauty620 - Mar 17 2014 at 1:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>