Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 6:46pm
True.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 7:54pm
I missed this post, so let me edit mine:

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Um..I've been roaming this site for 6 years..I haven't mentioned anything about not being able to afford products recently.. maybe u saw an old post... whatever..

don't think its up to you to say what I can and can't afford and if I'm rushing to have a baby @ s&f..and who else...I believe u already got into it with some one else before on here about a money issue that was none of your concern.

I never said anything about an expensive wedding did i?

I said were waiting to get married because of financial issues...i did not say exactly what it was but ms know it all assumes i was talking about the wedding..but I'm not looking for a fight but I refuse to be talked to any kind of way

Good god..rich people still have financial issues sometimes but I guess that makes them poor

Twisted, actually, I did see some posts of yours about not being able to afford a couple products on Body Types. I do not recall nor do I keep track of your posts, so I don't know if those posts were written while you were trying to get pregnant, but I did read it. I am not one of those girls who likes to get "receipts" or else I would find your posts about it.

I did not say what you should do with your money, I wrote that if you can't afford something that costs 60 bucks, you can't afford a child, but that was based on YOUR posts, I did not make that up or claimed to know your financial situation.

I am not miss know it all, the one who is trying to be offensive here is you, not me, for I did not call you any names, I just stated what I saw on your posts on Body Types.

And don't get so defensive and sensitive... you did ask people's opinions. I know Printer's last post was harsh but she always replies to everyone like that, so it shouldn't be taken personally.

I find it childish that you leave the thread because you read what you didn't like. You asked people's opinions. You even got on Body Types and asked people help about pregnancy issues and another member told you to go to Motherhood thread, so you should expect to receive some answers that are not of your liking.

I am not and I was not throwing shade, but if you want to think so and you want to come back here and only reply to people who'll give you answers that you don't find offensive (it doesn't mean they are offensive, that's your perception of it) then so be it.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 14 2014 at 2:40pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 3:30pm
Yes, (shrugs) I can be a bit harsh with my opinions when it comes to sleeping around and getting knocked up because the AA community is already féd up enough ... so this foolishness and moral decline is only making things worse.

You have to have some sort of moral compass.

Makes me sick to my stomach so if people get their feelings hurt when they ASK for help ... that's their problem.

(btw - a lot of folks agree with me - they are just not willing to say anything but it has to be said ... so I will take the hit.)

And I said .. don't get mad at me for giving an opinion .. that you asked for.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 14 2014 at 3:40pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:58pm
Wait.. Hun, you're pregnant again??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you pregnant in your last relationship too? Will this be the third?

I didn't read the rest of the post because that alarmed me but please take it easy on the pregnancies. You were pregnant with the child of the man we warned you about a couple of years ago and the whole online thing and though I'm glad that's in the past, please take it easy on bringing humans into this world. Be in a stable and healthy place with stability that stands the test of time. For yours and their sake.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:01am
Oh boy, this thread turned ugly. Lemme read through it. But Twisted.. from this page, I see you've gotten defensive.

No hate towards you, but remember you got this way over pretty sh*tty guys before and ended up coming back saying we were right. Please put down your pride and listen, it can save you a lot of harm and heartbreak. This is not a healthy cycle at alllllll
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:13am
Okay.. Twisted, this is a cycle. I read through the thread and it played EXACTLY like the past threads about your relationships before. First off, you seem to be pregnant in every relationship you talk about here and it is highly alarming. According to my memory, that's three including this one.

This is a really harmful cycle you're in and you need to put in work to STOP. Please, abort the child, break up with him, and live happily with you and your kids. You see the red flags, your instinct is warning you, and you're doing things that occurred in your past failed and unhealthy relationships.

It needs to stop. Please, for a long time, no more relationships and pregnancies. Get comfortable with yourself and your kids. Get your financial situation straight. Work to put yourself and your kids in a good place, love yourself and your kids, and then when you're confident and ready, then you can think about having a partner. And when a LOT of time passes, then you can think about kids.

You can do a 90 day rule all you want but the dynamics of bringing a HUMAN into this world is highly different.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:02am
Well, I knew it. It's a pattern.

That's why I warned her to be careful because when women find themselves in one bad relationship after the other .... the chance of getting into another bad sitution is HIGH. This is because they are missing something on the inside but they haven't discovered what it is so they will end up with the 'all men are dogs' complex.

I think all women have met and dated ratfink guys at some point but if your head is on straight you recognize a loser after a few dates ... and move on. I don't think the 90 rule works for you .... as probably there are other factors that turning your interactions into a 9 day rule. (shrugs) Something's not right.

That way you never have sex too soon, get into a BAD relationship,and end up knocked up with a baby that's also going to live some devastating life the same as yourself. So he/she will also be missing something on the inside as well. Just a mess and playing Russian Roulette with a child's life. Should be a law against it.

Seek help.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 15 2014 at 3:16am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Wait.. Hun, you're pregnant again??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you pregnant in your last relationship too? Will this be the third?

I didn't read the rest of the post because that alarmed me but please take it easy on the pregnancies. You were pregnant with the child of the man we warned you about a couple of years ago and the whole online thing and though I'm glad that's in the past, please take it easy on bringing humans into this world. Be in a stable and healthy place with stability that stands the test of time. For yours and their sake.

Naw this is my second child.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Okay.. Twisted, this is a cycle. I read through the thread and it played EXACTLY like the past threads about your relationships before. First off, you seem to be pregnant in every relationship you talk about here and it is highly alarming. According to my memory, that's three including this one.

This is a really harmful cycle you're in and you need to put in work to STOP. Please, abort the child, break up with him, and live happily with you and your kids. You see the red flags, your instinct is warning you, and you're doing things that occurred in your past failed and unhealthy relationships.

It needs to stop. Please, for a long time, no more relationships and pregnancies. Get comfortable with yourself and your kids. Get your financial situation straight. Work to put yourself and your kids in a good place, love yourself and your kids, and then when you're confident and ready, then you can think about having a partner. And when a LOT of time passes, then you can think about kids.

You can do a 90 day rule all you want but the dynamics of bringing a HUMAN into this world is highly different.

Um...why do u keep saying 3? I haven't had a child from every relationship I've been in and yea I did screw up in the past but y'all think as soon as a woman makes a bad choice at picking a man that they forever stuck on making dumb decisions.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:35am
And no it didn't play off exactly as it did last time...I would rather you say I know u been through bs..in the past then make something up. Yea theres some truth in what your saying but this relationship is NOTHING like my last..My last relationship was almost 4 years ago and people act like I posted it yesterday...

Let another 10 years past and I post something else then u will still be bringing up the same sh*t.

All this woe is me bs...I'm not the only one that's been in abusive relationship. Like its something somebody can't get over... still alive still talk in to u save that for someone who's in the situation..

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Mar 15 2014 at 11:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic