Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Am I wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:30pm
But you still waited for months and men to buy all while hounding me for information. Last I checked, you still have and use one. How come you remember I used it but you don't remember I wasn't having sex nor had sex in nearly two years when I began to use it?

Our vaginas aren't in the same place, unfortunately. But I guess it's upsetting I'm having fun now. You would be threatened by another woman's sex life, you see nothing else to your own value as a human being. You base your entire worth on your ability to please a man.

It's why every avatar you wear has a woman with some used diaper-sized ass or is bending right over for the viewer. It's why you're all up in the body sections even now while you're pregnant. It's why you ask silly questions like "How do I LOOK like a good woman to a man?" You have no genuine identity other than transforming yourself into what you think would give a man a boner. You don't do these things for yourself, why would you? The self-confidence and self-esteem isn't there which is why even though you can act mad for receiving the advice you asked for, you'll always stay here or even on another forum asking for advice about dudes who deep down don't really like you beyond your vagina.

Don't you have any other aspirations in life? Poor thing.

Let me guess, "At least I got a man!! *Waves ring!*"
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:53pm
Glad you're having fun..

Ok um lol congrats on your wedding..sorry didn't know your hoeing days was over thought that was a recent post

Ive had my fun too...guess I should head on back to the body types thread..

Lol trying to compete on who's cooch is tighter good one
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:55pm
Lol u actually think I follow u around stuyding your threads..documenting every comment you make?

Sounds like u trying to prove something... sad...

I woulda had waay more respect for u if u tried to fight your own battles then include "yall"...whoever that is.

See ya around kegalmaster queen

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Apr 28 2014 at 5:59pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:27pm
Midna, she is stupid, next time only write one or two sentences, she cannot read beyond that. Too many words hurt her eyes.

She has no arguments, her attitude only shows how much she did not learn, and she is trying to turn around the situation and claim you are the loose one, and also a whore for not having a ring on your finger, when her ring came only after she got pregnant.

She wants to have the last word, that's why she keeps saying she is done with the threads and then comes back to write some more. She needs to feel like she is winning somehow, since her life is bleak and her future in uncertain.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Ill let u have your last word....

No you won't, you want the last word, and you want now more than ever that your sh*tty relationship works so you can come back here and post pics of your wedding.

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

You base your entire worth on your ability to please a man.
Don't you have any other aspirations in life? Poor thing.

Let me guess, "At least I got a man!! *Waves ring!*"

If she loses the ring, she will lose her "value". If she gets married, she will come here to try prove to us how "happy, fulfilled, and successful" she thinks she is, "try" being the key word.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:39pm
All the sh*t she put herself through but a ring she demanded because she got pregnant after less than 6 months of dating has absolved it all! Man, she might be right, I might be jealous. I wish I was that simple. Here I am working, putting myself through college, paying bills, making a positive financial and educational reputation, and basically learning about life but all she has to worry about is getting the man of the moment hard.

No wonder me finally making time to happily get some dick has her miffed.
Sorry.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Lol sexy and famous sucking midnas cooch in every thread...

So sad=))

wow - this was supposed to make me mad? you have the emotional mentality of a 12-year old. Even your insults are lame.
Go polish that ring on your finger - it is getting rotten just like you.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:39pm
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:26pm
WOW... what happened in hereLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:27am
She got rude and uncouth, we got rude and uncouth back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic