Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I wrong to be so mad? *long-ish post*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:29am
she's miserable in life
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Asian?
How you put up with that baby dick?

Haha He must have been the exception because he was actually quite well endowed. Maybe because he was Cambodian? I don't believe those kinds of myths anyway.

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Jul 19 2014 at 9:48am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

How do I avoid being anyone's only black friend? Ask them for their Annual Black Friend Quota? I know that I am for as lot of people I'm friends with, but I think that because I'm the type of black that white people aren't intimidated by. And by that I mean "I don't act like I just got off the SEPTA from West Philly". <==That was something I was actually told by one of my former nurse managers. I think it was supposed to be a compliment...

Stern Smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

How do I avoid being anyone's only black friend? Ask them for their Annual Black Friend Quota? I know that I am for as lot of people I'm friends with, but I think that because I'm the type of black that white people aren't intimidated by. And by that I mean "I don't act like I just got off the SEPTA from West Philly". <==That was something I was actually told by one of my former nurse managers. I think it was supposed to be a compliment...

Stern Smile

That's basically the same look I gave her. And I've been getting variations of that ever since I was young. I hate the area I live in...
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:17am
The type of black? Interesting. These people are content around you because you behave in a way that is appropriate to them. It's like saying you are only tolerable in their eyes. In the meanwhile they are comfortable with making you feel uncomfortable.   Which is why that bish behaves the way she does.

Anyways, That friend is not a friend. Time to cut her loose. Wish her luck with that baby and kim.

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:41am
OP, I was riding with you until the last comment about "type of black"....

I know white people will say $hit like that, but don't buy into it....

when the law comes knocking we're all the same black...

and the fact that they aren't intimidated by you to me means
1 - these people are clearly stereotyping black people as people to be feared, cos you know, we're all aggressive
2 - because they are not "intimidated", they feel comfortable boldly saying offensive $hit about "just got off the SEPTA" and dressing it up as a compliment...

How old are you by the way?

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:42am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Stern Smile

That's basically the same look I gave her. And I've been getting variations of that ever since I was young. I hate the area I live in...

if you know this....have you also examined why you would even entertain being "friends" with these people?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:47am
Don't do it, op....get out of this thread while you can lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:49am
OK I shouldn't have said that I know because I really don't. That's a silly assumption to make.

And I'm 23. I was trying to figure out the right way to word "type of black" but it sounds bad no matter how i tried to word it
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:52am

OK I shouldn't have said that I know because I really don't. That's a silly assumption to make.

And I'm 23. I was trying to figure out the right way to word "type of black" but it sounds bad no matter how i tried to word it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic