Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Am I wrong to be so mad? *long-ish post*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:29pm
lol

Yes I like working things out too, I'm very loyal, to a fault

But words alone can't get someone's spirit right.  She is malicious and whether it's jealousy, an inferiority complex gone wild or she's just an evil person, she needs to fix herself.  She can let me know when she's resolved her issues or if she wants help resolving her issues but until then gwey

Kee kee while she sabotages me, no I shall not.

Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:31pm
It's so hard to keep in touch with the people I love to pieces because time just gets away from me.  I can't imagine wasting my time on someone who regularly brings me grief.  
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:31pm
You aren't wrong. She is though
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:41pm
Some other foul ish that she's done since someone asked...

We went to the city to visit a friend for a night out. She meets up with her boyfriend at the bar we're at, proceeds to get sh*tfaced, has her boyfriend take her back to his place (Manayunk) where she sleeps it off (even though the friend and I insisted on taking her because I knew the following would happen). Shes my ride home, so I'm stuck in the city all day at the friends apartment (Near Rittenhouse) while she does whatever at her bf's. No call, no text, not answering anything. I'm scared because she could be dead! And I don't have her bf's number. Our friend, who is really more of her friend, missed out on a modeling job because she didn't know if she would need to go pick her up and she didn't want to leave me by myself. I have to call off work because I don't even know when I'll be home. She finally texts me from her bf's phone saying her head hurts. She finally comes around 4 in the afternoon. No apology. Just going on and on about how drunk she got.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:53pm
always walk with vexation money so no one can strand you

Girl her eyes wouldn't set on rickysrose after that

Might've talked to her on the phone but we aren't going anywhere together
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:58pm
I was dating this really sweet guy who was quite a gentleman. At this time, she didn't have a boyfriend. We were at a club once with the same city friend from above and it was really loud inside. He wanted to talk some place quiet, so I told her we were gonna go outside for a bit. She goes "Im not standing in here by myself." I give her a look, he asks her if she wants to come and she says no its cold. Me being me, I give him a "Sorry" look and we stay inside. She acts like a teenager and she's f*cking 25.

Did I mention she has a baby coming? Is it off limits to curse out a pregnant person? She was a bitch before getting knocked up so she can't blame the baby for her behavior...
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:59pm
Everything Ricky said.

I remember my 3rd week of college, me and my group of friends exiled one girl. The rule we all agreed on was we come together, we leave together. SHe and one of the girls went to the bathroom cuz the girl was sick. This chick left the sick girl and went about her merry way.

I wasn't even there that night and from that point on she was persona non grata. I don't have time for that.

When people show you who they are, believe them.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:01pm
She's no friend of yours OP. I would take her @ss to task. 
That last scenario is why I always drive my own car no matter what when I go out with others. 

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Is it off limits to curse out a pregnant person? She was a bitch before getting knocked up so she can't blame the baby for her behavior...

You sure can! Pregnancy is no excuse. What a jealous wench!
She'll be calling you for all types of favors when she drops that load. 
Cut that wench off before she tries to guilt you into stuff with the baby when it comes.

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:11pm
What an extreme cow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>