Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:15pm
LortUnhappy
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:44pm
BHM has paid "premium" subscriptions now?Shocked
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:34pm
Im stressed out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:35pm
It's always a problem with you people!

Confused
Who are these "you people" you speak of????

B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Confused

Black chicks, it seems like someone always has to be catty instead of addressing an issue directly. Tis all. It's been addressed though from what i see. Now I know
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by B3llaCatastrofe B3llaCatastrofe wrote:

Confused

Black chicks, it seems like someone always has to be catty instead of addressing an issue directly. Tis all. It's been addressed though from what i see. Now I know

Sighs, Lort. Women are catty in general so I'm clearly confused how women of color have the patent on that. Since I am sure you have never met ALL black women it would make more sense to say the black women who I have encountered have been catty towards me. I believe some black women can be more upfront with the "cattyness" cause I know plenty of white women who are just as catty they just go the sneaky route with those tears and followed by I dont know what I could have done to make her so mad while sitting up in HR but that is a whole other issue.Cry

I responded in your thread before it all went to hell and it was back spacing and deleting going on so I have no idea of what you said. I also didn't even look at your post count until after it was brought up. Its funny you bring up catty because your post could be viewed as that since it was about US people are kinky hairlinesConfused.

Care to explain that???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:14pm

I've been on here on several occasions reading threads where SOME are roasting people about blending issues and wearing straight silky with kinky hair. Sooooo don't act like what I said in my original post was so bad and wrong. I'm black, 100% actually no mixture here in me. But since we're talking about it, I come across a sh*t ton of unnecessary attitudes and eye rolling, I'm a very well mannered and polite person and I get more sh*t from black folks than clear folks. I posted in here without the knowledge of rules and my bad. BUT like I keep saying, it's not hard to say "CANT POST HERE" I would've been like oh my bad, but instead of saying that so someone had to talk circles around me and I was lost for a minute until someone said "how were you able to post here"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:17pm
And I was taking about OUR people and kinkiness because that's what I've been seeing a lot of lately, and it looks a hot mess!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:19pm
That it does , Indian in the front and African in the back will never be whats up but I made a thread recently about people all up in their feelings and how if you say anything besides your hair looks nice its shade or a read or plain bytchery.

If someone pms me about hair I give them my honest opinion but some folk you can't help. 

You cant get silky texture hair if that is not your natural texture without a closure, there is not enough CONTROL in any edge control to make that happen. 

People used to come here for help, it seems now people just wanna post pics like this is their personal Instagram and side eye anyone who says they aint beat .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:24pm

That it does , Indian in the front and African in the back will never be whats up but I made a thread recently about people all up in their feelings and how if you say anything besides your hair looks nice its shade or a read or plain bytchery.

If someone pms me about hair I give them my honest opinion but some folk you can't help. 

You cant get silky texture hair if that is not your natural texture without a closure, there is not enough CONTROL in any edge control to make that happen. 

People used to come here for help, it seems now people just wanna post pics like this is their personal Instagram and side eye anyone who says they aint beat .
sorry ladies, I honestly mean no harm to you and anyone else. But princess I missed that post, I want to read it. So this was just a repeat post, sorry about that. People can't get mad though if someone is trying to help by saying "your leaveout and the weave don't match" it's just a heads up, people need to learn how to take criticism. I know I would want to be informed if my hair looks a mess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic