Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

How are you able to post in this section? Did they change the rules?Confused

It is not just in this sectionConfusedOuch, coughs some of these New posters not new just too much time and wifi and alt handles.
Sponsored Links

B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:58am

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 23 2014 at 10:40am
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:20am
Wtf are you talking about?? Idk about everyone else but I asked because you're a new member posting in this section.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by B3llaCatastrofe B3llaCatastrofe wrote:

You women have issues, instead of coming at someone DIRECT and saying "hey you can't post here" you females like to talk around a mf in circles. Grow up! I'm sure you all are grown enough to simply tell someone that they're doing something wrong, but nope! It always has to be some smart ass response leading to bickering.... I didn't even mean to post here, just couldn't figure out how to delete it. Lol you all act like this is high school, how old are you all again? Black women and their damn attitudes ugh, you know that you DON'T have to have an attitude 24/7 right? It's always a problem with you people!

You seem to be the only one that is mad though. Shoot, you started this thread because you were mad. If anyone feels any kinda way, it's towards the mods.

Calm down with all that. You are doing the most for no reason.

Edited by danieb23 - Jan 23 2014 at 10:27am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Wtf are you talking about?? Idk about everyone else but I asked because you're a new member posting in this section.
did you make a smart comment? Ummm no, you asked ME. I'm talking about the few people who instead of saying "you can't POST HERE" made a smart as$ remark. I'm sure you knew I wasn't talking about you due to me speaking about smart comments that were not direct to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:29am

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 23 2014 at 10:41am
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:31am

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

You women have issues, instead of coming at someone DIRECT and saying "hey you can't post here" you females like to talk around a mf in circles. Grow up! I'm sure you all are grown enough to simply tell someone that they're doing something wrong, but nope! It always has to be some smart ass response leading to bickering.... I didn't even mean to post here, just couldn't figure out how to delete it. Lol you all act like this is high school, how old are you all again? Black women and their damn attitudes ugh, you know that you DON'T have to have an attitude 24/7 right? It's always a problem with you people!

You seem to be the only one that is mad though. Shoot, you started this thread because you were mad. If anyone feels any kinda way, it's towards the mods.

Calm down with all that. You are doing the most for no reason.
oh I'm not mad, just sayin though. I don't let or like people talk circles around me. I'm on my phone and currently trying to figure out how to delete this post.

No one got smart with you, boo! Like I said, if anyone feels some kind of way it's towards the MODS. There was maybe one comment that can be misconstrued as slick but you went in every chick on this board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:34am

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 23 2014 at 10:38am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:45am

Right, I guess I worded my paragraph wrong, this wasn't directed towards everyone boo but I apparently I can't delete everything so everyone pleasejust ignore this post. Sawwwwi! Didn't know the rules, clearly. I know now though, Good day everyone!

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 23 2014 at 10:46am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:32am
I think we have a system problem , unless the rules change . The spammers are getting on my nerves posting crazy messages about football in the hair forums .
Posting
Below is our new Ladder System. 

New Member - 0 - 100 posts and Member < 4 Months
Junior Member - 100+ posts and Member > 4 Months
Senior Member - 1000+ posts and member > 8 Months
VIP Member - 5000+ posts and member > 12 Months
Elite Member - 10000+ posts and member > 24 Months

Platinum Member - Invitation Only
Premium Member - Paid Subscription
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair