Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:27pm
I'm starting to think that they say they wanna show their hair, but really wanna post pic's of themselves to have people complement them on how they look.
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

I'm starting to think that they say they wanna show their hair, but really wanna post pic's of themselves to have people complement them on how they look.

Exactly some people are just fishing for compliments.. and just like some of the others mentioned some people just have jacked up leave out or horrible lace closure application's.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:50am
this is why i will never give reviews on hair i purchase anymore. You cannot please everyone. who cares about leave out....all i need t see is the hair and read reviews on it or hear about reviews on the hair itself not anyone leave out.

People stop reviewing hair on this board because you all complain to much:)
It sucks because people like me who appreaciate a review end up gambling with my money.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:02pm
No, you're not.
I'm sure it's to hide horrible blending/closure application.
When we take "regular" pictures, we don't chop the tops of peoples' heads off, so it is definitely some thought put in to it/purposely.

Although we all have different hair textures, I think the desire to see the blending is a reasonable expectation. If the hair is hard to blend, I personally would want some tips or other to know that they may have to put some effort into the blending.

I simply think "their blending/closure must be atrocious, and they know it.", because to ME, an install pic is the ENTIRE install, not just the middle. lol

For all that we could just hold the bundles  of uninstalled hair up to our faces and take pics. LOL

Edited by Cream1970 - Apr 21 2014 at 3:03pm
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:03pm
just a reminder. . . for all of yall posting reviews. . . I don't care about your silky body wave ends. . . I care about how well it was blended. We arent in middle school anymore, janky weaves aren't going to get it.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:20pm
Crop  OR FILTER is the new motto for IG/YouTube/Etc......OuchLOL
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by BlasianBooty BlasianBooty wrote:

Me too some hairdresser that does her own sew ins kept sending me these type of pics snatched off at the top and i was dumb and let her do my haircause the bottom down looked laid...Chillle. I had lumps bumps and other disgusting flaws out this world. On top of that she bobby pinned my leave out down to my weave. I was hot.

OMGGGGLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I'm so sorry that happened to you but I know you had steam coming out your ears....who the hell bobby pins your leaveoutLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I just assume its suspect blending, or closures gone wrong and I do not trust it!

THIS !!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:18am
I am not going to complain about any sharing at this point  Vendors , men and women stole pictures for laughs or profits  Rare to see installs anymore  . Last time i shared a picture silly people seem more concern with the color of my foundation  . JMO Embarrassed
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:20pm
yall are too much lol. I usually know if a particular hair type will blend with my own hair. Maybe thats why i dont care about people's head top.

What annoys me though are reviews where people show the package arriving in UPS box, then they show the cute little bag it came in and the thank you purchase note and proceed to read the how to care for instructions.....All i care about is the hair and how it is after at least two weeks of instalation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic