Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this...
    Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:27am
I hate when people make post saying look at my new hair, doing a review, etc. But post pics like this.... 

I wanna ask so bad... are you showing off your new hair or your face? 

I wanna see a full picture of your whole head and at least pics of the ends of the hair! Not a overly cropped 2x1 pic of your face lol!!! 

I'm sorry yall I just had to get that off my chest because I get excited when I come on here and see people actually posting pics and sharing and ish like the old days, but sadly I am often disappointed by the cropping. Am I the only one bothered by this?
Sponsored Links

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:21am
On everything this drives me insane!!! Especially when instagram stylist post pics their clients like.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:17am
Yes. Especially reviews on YouTube where the top of their head is cut off. Like what's the point? They usually only show the ends so I'm inclined to believe they're hiding their struggle leave out, the hump on top of their head from bad application or the part that makes it obvious it's a wig/weave
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

They usually only show the ends so I'm inclined to believe they're hiding their struggle leave out, the hump on top of their head from bad application or the part that makes it obvious it's a wig/weave
LOL! But yes that does aggravate me. Esp. on the youtube.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 12:00pm
I just assume its suspect blending, or closures gone wrong and I do not trust it!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:04pm
Lol
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Yes. Especially reviews on YouTube where the top of their head is cut off. Like what's the point? They usually only show the ends so I'm inclined to believe they're hiding their struggle leave out, the hump on top of their head from bad application or the part that makes it obvious it's a wig/weave

OMG I cant stand when youtubers make vids with the top of their heads cut off. 
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:05pm
TRUE. THE TOP HEAD CROPPING SHOULD ONLY BE SUITABLE DURING MAKEUP TUTORIALS< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:08pm
Oh my gosh!
BlasianBooty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlasianBooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:50pm
Me too some hairdresser that does her own sew ins kept sending me these type of pics snatched off at the top and i was dumb and let her do my haircause the bottom down looked laid...Chillle. I had lumps bumps and other disgusting flaws out this world. On top of that she bobby pinned my leave out down to my weave. I was hot.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic