Extensions Plus

Forum LockedAm I Screwed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
504girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I Screwed?
    Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 11:51am
I recived my lf yesterday and when i tried it on, it looks as though you can see my hairline throught the lace in the front,  and at the nape the wig doesn't cover my whole neck. Should i shave the front of my hairline and my kitchen in the back? Or is it just too small? CryCry  Is there anyhting I can do to fix this?.....

When I measured my head, my front to nape was 13", I forgot to add the inch!!!!!Angry

Sponsored Links

LFPrincess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 11:52am
Did you cut the lace?  See if you can return it.  It sounds like it's too small to try to work with it.
504girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 11:57am
No I did not cut it or anything. It was a custom, so they will probably charge me to do it over. I will call today and ask. Man oh man but I want to keep it. If I pull it tight, it covers my front hair line but not sure about the back. If they charge me i will just keep it and wear it down all the time. no ponytails... If i can do it like that????

Next time i know to get Medium

Edited by 504girl - Oct 26 2007 at 11:58am
LFPrincess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 12:09pm
If you don't plan to wear it up in the back, then you can stll make use of it.   But definately don't cut/shave your hair.

Edited by LFPrincess - Oct 26 2007 at 12:10pm
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by 504girl 504girl wrote:

No I did not cut it or anything. It was a custom, so they will probably charge me to do it over. I will call today and ask. Man oh man but I want to keep it. If I pull it tight, it covers my front hair line but not sure about the back. If they charge me i will just keep it and wear it down all the time. no ponytails... If i can do it like that????

Next time i know to get Medium

I wear mine this way. My hair has grown since I 1st ordered it. I just wear it down all the time and don't attach the nape.
504girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 12:20pm
I'm going to upload  a picture so yall can judge. I was going to make an appointment to get it installed but if the stylist says its too small, I would waste her appointment slot and my time. I just want someone to see it, cuz this is my first lf, maybe I don't know what I'm looking at.
MassGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 12:20pm

If you can't return it or don't want to return it, why don't you see if you can add to it yourself?

If you have an oldlace front take a section from the unit & add it to the back, if you line it up right, it should work.

Good Luck!
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 8:01pm
If you haven't cut the lace you may be able to have one of the women who ventilate on this board add some hair to the unit.  I don't see Bless around alot lately, but she does have a website and ventilating is part of her services.

Some people have been able to successfully manevuer with a too small unit, but I couldn't it kept popping loose around the temple area.  If you have the patience to work with it I say go for it.  If you don't have the patience then please wait for more solutions.
MattieMyGirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 8:37pm
I did the same thing and ordered my first unit too small! If I adhere it down in the front, then I cannot get good coverage in the back so I have to work it with the back being loose.  If I were to shave my hairline then it would work perfectly, but this is not an option for me.  I love lf's, but my own natural hair is more important.  I waiting for a larger unit to arrive to hopefully resolve this problem.  Oh well....lesson learned! Good luck!

Edited by MattieMyGirl - Oct 26 2007 at 8:38pm
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2007 at 8:58pm
well i know when you first start this happens, i ordered two my first time and both where to small i had to sell them and start all over.. anyway i hope you can work it out or sell them and maybe get another one. i know its a big disappointment but it happens..
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic