Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am i over reacting ? my family aint shiet ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am i over reacting ? my family aint shiet ...
    Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:00am
A bit of a precursor before i say anything.

When I was a young (had to be before the first grade) boy, my daddy told me the only person from his/our family i should trust is my grandma, everyone else aint sh*t. He said my cousins and there parents werent sh*t. he said there offspring might not be nigggas now, but they will be later and ultimately not sh*t. and if i know whats good for me, not to associate with them, specifically anyone who's family tree stems from my grandmothers sister (his aunt) vagina.

he also took painstaking steps for me not to be around any of them.

so fast forward to last week. my cousin (on my step moms side, this guy is like a big bro to me) says he ran into one of my other cousins who i shouldn't associate with (dont really know him, nor do i even know how my cousin knows him) and he asked him to fix his pc for 50 bucks. he said if the pc cant be fixed, please recover data off the hard drive.

So i get the laptop, and it smells like burnt plastic. the lcd screen is scorched on all sides, and the power connector looks melted. the pc wont turn on. i opened it up, and i guess something over heated in it. its probably best to just buy a new one. 

i took the hard drive, and it seems corrupt, windows wants to reformat it.  i did my magic, and ran a program called getdataback on it, and got everything back.

whats the problem ? THIS IS NOT MY COUSINS LAPTOP, EITHER HE IS FCUKING THIS GUYS POOR WIFE, OR ITS STOLEN. theres several spreadsheets with socials and credit card numbers of this family. google says they live in miami. maybe he brought it from a garage sale ? maybe he found it in the garbage ? i dont know, but my daddy warned me 20 years ago, this day would come.

theres pics in the my pictures folder of an obvious white family, and i know for a fact know one from my family is this light. and why on gods earth would you put pics of your vagina, in the same folder as pics of your kids ? nasty and messy at the same time ...

Edited by bunzaveli - Aug 02 2010 at 9:01am
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:01am
how do i wipe my finger prints off this thing ? would i be wrong if i wiped 0's to the hard drive and gave it back and told them i couldnt help them ? yea i saved the nasty pics to my hard drive, so what ?

should i tell my cousin what i found, and what is he dawwwin ? maybe he is in cohoots with my other cousin and he has been infected with niggga.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:03am
Wow

ETA: take a rag and some spray of whatever kind and wipe it down, all of it. Try to wipe that hard drive clean otherwise u could be aiding a felony (depending on what he does with it)and give it back to him with clothes on or in a cloth, whatever

Why are people still dumb enough to save their info like that on their pc? They havent seen a stolen identity prevention service commercial b4? Confused

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Aug 02 2010 at 9:14am
stacks View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote stacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:15am
Lmao at "infected with niggga"
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:17am
I would say i could not recover anything. If anything don't give them the info.
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlkQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:18am
Lmfaoooo bunz youre highlarious
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:20am
throw it in the trash, wipe your prints off every single inch of that laptop while wearing gloves.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:20am
I would call the police
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:23am

lmao

you and your stories bunz

don't give them any info you recovered

and delete the nasty pics.............

BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2010 at 9:27am
Am I wrong if I say to give him the laptop with all the data recovered and either

a) blackmail him for $1,000
b) tip off the po-po

?

Of course if you do a, I'd make sure there wasnt a papertrail...then eventually do B.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic