FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Am I in the right?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:34pm
you weren't wrong. 
leave him in the rear-view mirror. 
for good this time
Sponsored Links

tochid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tochid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:12pm
Hey ladies.

So today I texted the ex and told him if he thinks he's gonna break up with me and still try to then he's out of  his mind. He obviously didnt take it well. Brought up his mom and how she loves me and I should respect her? ( Guess thats from the sh*t happens comment). I just said okay to that. The he started talking about how busy I am. I told him I'm not going to apologize or be made to feel bad for doing what I'm supposed to be doing at this point of my life which is trying to make something of myself. He said some more things and I just responded ok to everything he said. I no longer care. I'm over it. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Thanks for the support ladies.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 4:37pm
Let him eat dust! He can kick rocks! You strut away and never look back!
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:37am
Good job, OP. Clap

It sounds as if he's trying to guilt you into sticking around. What does his mother's feelings have to do with your relationship?

You deserve better!
BrookeRenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrookeRenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:05pm
You definitely did the right thing by letting it go. I strongly suggest you keep it moving for good. Break ups-to makeups are so tiresome and filled with drama, Im a firm believer that if a relationship doesnt work out the first time or two...its a reason for it, it just isnt meant to happen.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic