BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I In Denial???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

please keep us updated! i was gonna say abreast and make a pun and make u laugh--but i didn't think you'd laugh.

hope everything is ok.
LOL
You'd be surprised of how goofy I am in real life.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:35pm
Hug
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

God go with you mzmee HugHeart

Hopefully it's just a cyst, you didn't mention if the blood came from the lump or the nipple

Hopefully. It comes out of my nipple and not the lump
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:24am
Keep us updated!! And its NOT cancer!!!
I think its either a cyst or maybe an infection..
Just calm down, take another shot of tequila, and get some rest. :-)
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:45am
what you have is a cyst. If it hurts then it is not cancer. cancer lumps don't hurt. I get cyst occasionally that is why I am opting for a breast reduction. As per my doctor when I first got my cyst. If it hurts it isn't cancer. Apply a hot towel or a compress so it will come to a head and wrap your breast with gauze so when it does come to a head you won't make a mess. Keep the area clean at all times and you should be fine. Also rub some peroxide on it. HTH I'm no doc but you don't have cancer you have a benign cyst.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:50am
Yeah I had a lump in my breast back in high school. My mom (a nurse) freaked out and took me to the doctor. He checked it and pretty much said if it hurts it aint cancer. It ended up being an infection. Took an antibiotic for a few days and it disappeared.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:18am
The first thing is to please quit squeezing your breast.  Call your physician early this morning.  If your physician is unable to see you  today please go to the ER.  At some ER technicians are available 24/7 to do mammograms. 

It is best to have a Physician check your breast, rather to seek a diagnosis online. A medical person  cannot diagnose some symptoms online, your breast need to be physically checked.   It is not unusual to have a cyst or carbuncle, right after or during a menstrual cycle at any area of the body.  You are in my thoughts, please update.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:26am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

The lump is on the inside. The blood and pus is coming from my nipple not the lump. I feel it inside my breast. I just called the on call nurse with my clinic and left a message. I'm waiting for them to call back now.

TO THE ER WITH YOU.

GO.
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:35am
Hey OP how did you get on this morning? I hope you are okay
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:46am
Im here. Been waiting since 8. Im anxious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic