BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I In Denial???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:03am
Thank You "snatch a patch!" Sang I for one advocate a little roughness, but bussin nips down to the white is not cool! What did you do to him?

Sponsored Links

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:17pm
This appointment did not go well at all. I didn't get called until 10:35 am. When I got to the back, they took my vitals (the routine stuff) then made me wait another 15 minutes. My Dr. was in and out of the room when I finally went in. She kept asking me the same questions over and over each time she came back into the room. Then asked me when was my LMP and proceeded to attempt to do an inspection of my stomach (to feel my uterus). I had to scream to her I wasn't pregnant she's checking the wrong thing this last time. So she felt my breast, squeezed it, saw the puss, and said "Oh, it's just an infection it's nothing serious (mastitis), you're still breast feeding, right?". My baby is damn near 2, no I'm not breastfeeding and I didn't tell her this. She's like it's also common in women who don't breast feed. She wrote out a prescription and sent me home. I have to follow up in 10 days.

I had to literally stop her in her tracks for an explanation. I've never experienced this with her. I felt rushed, like she wasn't paying attention and downplaying my symptoms just so she can tend to her other patients whom she might have also been rushing as well.

I'm looking online to see if I can find another dr. in my area.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:54pm
Ugh I hate doctors like that! Angry Rush their patients, barely making eye contact and don't take their time. She is acting like you were going in for the common cold smh. This is why they are putting a "sensitive/compassionate" behavioral and psychological section on the new MCAT so less assholes can be admitted into med school.

Sorry for your experience. I hope this makes you feel at least a little bit better after going. But I agree with getting a second opinion or just another doctor in general. Still no need to be concerned like last night though!
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:00pm
2nd opinion to be extra sure...your doctor didn't seem to care
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:03pm
Time to move on to 2nd opinion.

I'm so sorry that she didn't seem like she cared. Get a second opinion. Don't stop until you get a detailed explanation!!!!
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:17pm
ita with the 3 posters above
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:23pm
Yes please. Doctors like that do not need to be doctors. They are in a customer service based profession.

I hope everything is ok, this post made my heart feel heavy.

Edited by Addicted19034 - Nov 08 2012 at 3:24pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:23pm
Glad you got good news. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I remember one time this dude was suckin' on my nipple and he broke the skin...white stuff came out.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:45pm
I don't know what the diagnostic tests are but I know there is a blood test for breast cancer and a biopsy ... I wouldn't bother with a mammogram considering you see the lump

I would not rest until I had both

Especially with pus/blood coming out of your nipple plus your family history

Next time tell them your family history first, try a women's health specialty office that's next to the hospital 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic