BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Am I In Denial???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I In Denial???
    Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:05pm
Or should I go to the ER?

I'm stuck and I really don't know what to do. Okay so I got in the shower and noticed a lump in my breast. It's really tender to the touch. I took a hot towel and put it on there, nothing. I squeezed where the lump was and there's blood and pus coming out of my breast.

omg, tears are coming. If I make no sense, please excuse me

I look up the symptoms and it says cancer. I need to go the ER right now don't I? Am I over reacting and should I just call my doctor in the morning??
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:07pm
I'd go do the ER.  Even if I feel I might be over reacting....find out what it is now...if anything for your own peace of mind.  You won't be able to sleep tonight worrying.   Go.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:07pm

Get off here and go.

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08pm
sounds like a boil
impervious99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote impervious99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08pm
I'd say go to the ER..
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08pm
Hug I'm sorry you're going through this right now. I wouldn't go to the ER because they will just tell you to go to your doctor in the morning. Stay off the internet, it could just be a cyst.

I'll be praying for you tonight.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:10pm
a trip to the er for your symptoms will leave you waiting for hours to be told they will need to follow up with you 
call your primary in the morning, if you have one ,and schedule an appointment, they'll let you know if you need to be referred to an oncologist

stay off of google and med related websites. we don't want you stressing yourself out

Hug

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 07 2012 at 10:12pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:13pm
I'm sooo scared. My grandmother had a mastectomy on both breasts and my eldest aunt passed from it. omg,
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:14pm
i would call the advice nurse, then go from there. i hope everything is ok!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>