Always fighting with friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 2:43pm
It was very childish of you to have a mutual friend give them YOUR gifts. I would've left that sh*t unopened on the floor, too.

You need to just not live with them.

I have learned I can't live with my friends. It doesn't mean we're still not friends. It's actually the best for your relationship because you truly don't know a person until you've lived with them and sometimes it's a side you don't want to see.
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 2:44pm
And as for the dishes, there's nothing you can do about it. They'll eventually learn to not be disgusting when they get boyfriends who won't put up with it. Just move out. Don;t burn bridges.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:33pm
I can't move out, I'm stuck for 4 months
Thanks for the advice :)
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 9:02pm
I can't understand why you guys didn't pitch in to have a housekeeper or pay someone to do dishes from the jar called keep kitchen clean so we can have PEACE fund...Cussing is never the solution to a problem.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I can't understand why you guys didn't pitch in to have a housekeeper or pay someone to do dishes from the jar called keep kitchen clean so we can have PEACE fund...Cussing is never the solution to a problem.

I wouldn't she'll out money for a cleaner when I can clean after myself... If anyone is paying for that it should be them

I understand cussing isn't the best solution but that's what can happen when someone is pushed to their limit... It wasn't the first, second, third or fourth time...

But I understand your points. Thank u
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I wouldn't she'll out money for a cleaner when I can clean after myself... If anyone is paying for that it should be them

I understand cussing isn't the best solution but that's what can happen when someone is pushed to their limit... It wasn't the first, second, third or fourth time...

But I understand your points. Thank u

i definitely feel you on that one, esp at my job, til the point i seriously have to say..."Jesus take the wheel" and just give them that major side eye look...KIM...u do get that way..it builds up overtime and u have to let it out..u've been nice, cordial and then they r not listening and as time goes on ur like a bomb...just going off cause u had enough of their bullsh**it
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:10am
Mshairdo...any updates?

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:16am
Aww thanks for caring
none so far...they are both gone for the holidays until school starts back next week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic