FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Always fighting with friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lol birds of a feather, why you so ratchet mrshairdo ?

If that was the case I wouldn't be complaining, now would I? Id be in ratchet heaven
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:01pm
Just can't live with bishes......
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Just can't live with bishes......

Guuurll, girls who are unclean really irk me..
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

Those.girls have already figured out if they don't clean you will.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face (even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels with small things like this....

It's Deja vu for me to read this thread!

I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM when I was 28 years old!

One of my pet peeves is a CLEAN HOUSE and a friend and I lived together for about a year. We are only 3 years apart though SHE WAS OLDER! ... so it's not an age thing. Disaster.

- EVERY DISH in the house would get dirty time and time again .. and I would clean them all
- I would talk to her about it - nothing
- when the utility bills came I would lay them out on the counter where I had penciled in my half and her half of the bills etc. She agreed to do it like this.
- then one day (for no particular reason) the lights went off. I called them amd they said we were behind by X amount - and it was a big amount. Of course, I pay my bills every month so that meant she had stopped paying her half altogether for the last couple of months.
- I went to her room and I see a note on her door 'going to the bahamas' with her non-working bf.
- I pick up the phone again ... but now it's dead. I ask my neighbor use their phone ... I call the phone company ... SAME S***. She has not paid her half of the phone bill in so that's why they turned the phone off!
- I packed up all my clean dishes and packed them away in my closest and bought some paper plates.
- Still we argued. She not want to pick up or clean and feels it's her business and she can do what we wants.

Yes, I just packed up and moved outta there.

A lot went on but even yeaaaars later, when she had kids .. she was living the same way. Not paying bills because she wanted some 200 dollar shoes.. letting a loser non-working man live with her. Keeping a NASTY HOUSE.

The moral of the story is that it's not age so much as it is JUST THE WAY some people live. Irresponsible.

My advice - take back your gifts and store them. Maybe at some point in the future you will make up and then give them your gifts. Clearly they are p*** at you now.

Stay to yourself d avoid them these last 4 months - as you say you have to stay 4 more months - and then just move out and get your own place.

To this day .. if I live with a man .. he knows EARLY ON just by visiting me that he needs to pick up after himself and pitch in to keep the house up to standard. I watch for how men handle themselves in the household. Otherwise you will be trapped living with someone you love THAT'S NASTY!

But that was the last time I had a roommate.

Damn... It's sad that people are so inconsiderate, I just don't understand that kind of attitude.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face (even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels with small things like this....

Confused

I don't like the sound of this at all. You shouldn't have to run after them like they are little kids. I know they're still young but that's not an excuse to not handle their share of the rent money. They probably know you will pay the rent so that's why they keep "forgetting". I don't know, op.....I think they are definitely taking advantage of you.

It's not worth the headache. You're nothing but a "Mother Hen" to them AND they're using you. Why be responsible when there's someone else there to do it and do all the work? 

Try to ride it out these last months and let those lil girls take care of their own damn bills, house, etc. See, in cases like these, it's so much better to get a month-to-month lease instead, it may be a lil more expensive but when shyt goes downhill, you can just back your bags in 30 days and don't have to deal with the drama.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Dec 22 2013 at 12:51pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Basically, they are 21 and you are the
27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27
year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to
drink.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I
feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get
fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when
we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and
pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want
to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i
constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for
the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face
(even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good
friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels
with small things like this....

Confused

I
don't like the sound of this at all. You shouldn't have to run after
them like they are little kids. I know they're still young but that's not
an excuse to not handle their share of the rent money. They probably
know you will pay the rent so that's why they keep "forgetting". I don't know,
op.....I think they are definitely taking advantage of you.

It's not worth the headache. You're nothing but a "Mother Hen" to them AND they're using you. Why be responsible when there's someone else there to do it and do all the work? 

Try to ride it out these last months and let those lil girls take care of their own damn bills, house, etc. See, in cases like these, it's so much better to get a month-to-month lease instead, it may be a lil more expensive but when shyt goes downhill, you can just back your bags in 30 days and don't have to deal with the drama.

It just sucks because we are genuinely friends so it's harder to think of them in that way. But when everyone comes back from holidays I'm definitely going to set boundaries that I need. And I won't be paying bills out of my own pocket anymore. We'll have to do it separately. I don't want to baby them cuz eventually this stuff will matter in their future.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:43pm
who's name is the lease in
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

who's name is the lease in

All of us
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 3:05pm
Be careful though that's what I did. I thought I would just pay my part and she would pay her part ... but she didn't. There is no way for you to make sure they pay their part.

That's how things got turned off. :(

Also, don't forget that you have to get your deposits back. (I don't know how they do things now) but I had to psy a deposit on my utility bills and the rental .. so if things go sideways you might not get your money back.

Also, be aware thay THEY might move out before the end of the 4 months so then you have to pay the last month or so alone.

Not saying this will happen but roommates can really mess you over.

Talk to the landlord and ask if you can get off the lease and put ypiur name on a small apartment alone. They get a new customer that way.

Just watch out... things might escalate if they see you are not gonna PAY the bills anymore and chase them for money they never want to give you.

Some folks have bad home training .. so they are fine with using people like this.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 22 2013 at 3:08pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 3:30pm

Ok didnt read anything but half the OP

if you don't want to be a hermit/recluse and you know you have a mean bitter side

you have to mix the bitter with some real warmth and sweetness ... 1 part bitter to 2 parts genuine warm/sweet

to solve the dishes issue either remove the dishes since they are yours and everyone pitch in for paper and plastic or everyone put together the $20 ea to get someone to clean every week

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic