FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Always fighting with friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:05pm
thanks...don't know what happened there...LOL
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

It is all about maturity. WHen I was 21 I had friends who were in their late 30s and 40s, but we didn't kick it like that..we would do dinner or lunch..invite each other to home gatherings..but at the end of the day when it came to certain things..we were just on different levels despite the maturity. 

Being said..you shouldn't have roommates that young. They want to have fun, probably just left the parents house not too long ago to get away from basically what you are doing haha..I say keep your dishes locked up and bring them out when you use them. They will fend for themselves believe me. Maybe even you buy some paper and plastics to use so you don't have to deal with trying to wash dishes in a crowded sink. You have four more months..be the bigger person..apologize, exchange gifts and just let them know that paper plates and plastic utensils it is because you don't want the dishes thing to be an issue. After ya'll make up..keep it cordial..then when you have one month to do..let them know you will not be renewing the lease. Don't tell them now...just wait until 30 days prior and either get your own apartment or roommate with a guy or another woman your age.

this is really good advice, thank u so much Heart
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

.I got another mutual friend to bring the gifts I bought for them downstairs so they could open them when it was time...but today I'm seeing that they left the gifts I bought them plus the gifts they got me on the floor in the corner (should I be offended?)...I kinda think it's rude and was really rude to not at least say thank you (at least I got someone to give it to them on my behalf)

Maybe they chose to open the presents with you, instead of opening when you weren't around?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:23pm
naw i went downstairs to get water and i saw they had opened them
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:19am

naw i went downstairs to get water and i saw they had opened them

See my above post. Gon head and be hood.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:28am
lol birds of a feather, why you so ratchet mrshairdo ?
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:37am
Chore list?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 3:08am

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

Those.girls have already figured out if they don't clean you will.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face (even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels with small things like this....

Confused

I don't like the sound of this at all. You shouldn't have to run after them like they are little kids. I know they're still young but that's not an excuse to not handle their share of the rent money. They probably know you will pay the rent so that's why they keep "forgetting". I don't know, op.....I think they are definitely taking advantage of you.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:22am
Those girls are HELLA taking advantage of you. A maid who pays? They know they got it good with you around!

You've only got 4 more months but I recommend you get Supernanny and do that weekly chore list ish.

Wash the dishes every day and each day is a different person. If they don't wash, put the dirty dishes in their room until they do!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:59am

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

Those.girls have already figured out if they don't clean you will.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face (even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels with small things like this....

It's Deja vu for me to read this thread!

I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM when I was 28 years old!

One of my pet peeves is a CLEAN HOUSE and a friend and I lived together for about a year. We are only 3 years apart though SHE WAS OLDER! ... so it's not an age thing. Disaster.

- EVERY DISH in the house would get dirty time and time again .. and I would clean them all
- I would talk to her about it - nothing
- when the utility bills came I would lay them out on the counter where I had penciled in my half and her half of the bills etc. She agreed to do it like this.
- then one day (for no particular reason) the lights went off. I called them amd they said we were behind by X amount - and it was a big amount. Of course, I pay my bills every month so that meant she had stopped paying her half altogether for the last couple of months.
- I went to her room and I see a note on her door 'going to the bahamas' with her non-working bf.
- I pick up the phone again ... but now it's dead. I ask my neighbor use their phone ... I call the phone company ... SAME S***. She has not paid her half of the phone bill in so that's why they turned the phone off!
- I packed up all my clean dishes and packed them away in my closest and bought some paper plates.
- Still we argued. She not want to pick up or clean and feels it's her business and she can do what we wants.

Yes, I just packed up and moved outta there.

A lot went on but even yeaaaars later, when she had kids .. she was living the same way. Not paying bills because she wanted some 200 dollar shoes.. letting a loser non-working man live with her. Keeping a NASTY HOUSE.

The moral of the story is that it's not age so much as it is JUST THE WAY some people live. Irresponsible.

My advice - take back your gifts and store them. Maybe at some point in the future you will make up and then give them your gifts. Clearly they are p*** at you now.

Stay to yourself d avoid them these last 4 months - as you say you have to stay 4 more months - and then just move out and get your own place.

To this day .. if I live with a man .. he knows EARLY ON just by visiting me that he needs to pick up after himself and pitch in to keep the house up to standard. I watch for how men handle themselves in the household. Otherwise you will be trapped living with someone you love THAT'S NASTY!

But that was the last time I had a roommate.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 22 2013 at 6:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>