FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Always fighting with friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i seriously hope you ladies' have your own bathrooms...if dishes don't get cleaned, i don't even want to imagine what the bathroom looks likeDead if u share one..

one roomie has her own bathroom cuz she has the master room and the other one and I share...and i'm constantly cleaning it

the thing I don't understand is the roomie with her own bathroom always keeps her room tidy but is the WORST when it comes to dishes...i don't understand it

i guess she don't like putting her hands in dirty water to clean the dishes...meaning she can clean her own mess cause it is her's , but with dishes it is everyone else's germs, dirt etc she has to clean/touch...IMO

HOPE u have a lock on your bedroom door and this is no joke...too many folks out there doing stupid ish...please be safe...u may apologize, but they will still see you as a %&*#^%& ...know what I mean...hide your shampoo, conditioner, open only new water bottles...girl i am looking out for you....my niece went thru the same thing and my sister had to tell her to watch herself cause of those roommates...so thank god my niece moved out and in with her boyfriend..
I don;t mean to scare you...

LOL well dayum, you did scare me a little there haha.....i've started  being a lot more stingy with my stuff because even that is an issue...

and yea they know i'm a bish but if im being seen as a bish for this...my fucc u hat comes on and I don't care...the only thing is there is only one fridge or else i would've had my own fridge bynow...trust
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:31pm
Keep ya dishes upstairs and purchase
The first round of plastic/paper eating items. If they don't follow suit, fck'em and bring your dishes out when you want to use them.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:35pm
Hair do.. that's my point even though it's a six year age difference....on maturity those six years can make a difference.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:42pm
^^ yea I understand...and yes I'm going to keep my dishes up here even if we work this out and buy paper plates, cups and cutler

and the age gap is why i wondering if i should still fight for the friendships or not...i can say regardless of all this they are great friends but nothing matures you like time and i just don't know if i can handle that immaturity that goes with being in your early 20s...
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:46pm
Honestly, for me we'd be cordial roomies/associates but probably not true forever lifetime friends.     You guys have only known each other a year. It's not like it's your childhood friend of 20 years.

Maybe I am just jaded.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:55pm
It is all about maturity. WHen I was 21 I had friends who were in their late 30s and 40s, but we didn't kick it like that..we would do dinner or lunch..invite each other to home gatherings..but at the end of the day when it came to certain things..we were just on different levels despite the maturity. 

Being said..you shouldn't have roommates that young. They want to have fun, probably just left the parents house not too long ago to get away from basically what you are doing haha..I say keep your dishes locked up and bring them out when you use them. They will fend for themselves believe me. Maybe even you buy some paper and plastics to use so you don't have to deal with trying to wash dishes in a crowded sink. You have four more months..be the bigger person..apologize, exchange gifts and just let them know that paper plates and plastic utensils it is because you don't want the dishes thing to be an issue. After ya'll make up..keep it cordial..then when you have one month to do..let them know you will not be renewing the lease. Don't tell them now...just wait until 30 days prior and either get your own apartment or roommate with a guy or another woman your age.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:01pm

i seriously hope you ladies' have your own bathrooms...if dishes don't get cleaned, i don't even want to imagine what the bathroom looks likeDead if u share one..

one roomie has her own bathroom cuz she has the master room and the other one and I share...and i'm constantly cleaning it

the thing I don't understand is the roomie with her own bathroom always keeps her room tidy but is the WORST when it comes to dishes...i don't understand it

i guess she don't like putting her hands in dirty water to clean the dishes...meaning she can clean her own mess cause it is her's , but with dishes it is everyone else's germs, dirt etc she has to clean/touch...IMO

HOPE u have a lock on your bedroom door and this is no joke...too many folks out there doing stupid ish...please be safe...u may apologize, but they will still see you as a %&*#^%& ...know what I mean...hide your shampoo, conditioner, open only new water bottles...girl i am looking out for you....my niece went thru the same thing and my sister had to tell her to watch herself cause of those roommates...so thank god my niece moved out and in with her boyfriend..

LOL well dayum, you did scare me a little there haha.....i've started  being a lot more stingy with my stuff because even that is an issue...

and yea they know i'm a bish but if im being seen as a bish for this...my fucc u hat comes on and I don't care...the only thing is there is only one fridge or else i would've had my own fridge bynow...trust

GOOD THEN STAY A BISH....LOL...IF u have to be one...stay stingy...mofo heffas....keep that evil eye on them...well then i can sleep now....u have this under control...[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/91hzrr.jpg[/IM
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:03pm

GOOD THEN STAY A BISH....LOL...IF u have to be one...stay stingy...mofo heffas....keep that evil eye on them...well then i can sleep now....u have this under control..
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Honestly, for me we'd be cordial roomies/associates but probably not true forever lifetime friends.     You guys have only known each other a year. It's not like it's your childhood friend of 20 years.

Maybe I am just jaded.

true true...and this is what im thinking about im just not sure if im making the right decision, u know what i mean?

outside of this, they are good friends...trustworthy, loyal, kind...thats why i think it's a maturity thing

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:05pm

GOOD THEN STAY A BISH....LOL...IF u have to be one...stay stingy...mofo heffas....keep that evil eye on them...well then i can sleep now....u have this under control..

aww thanks so much....fixed your pic btw lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>