FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Always fighting with friends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:03pm
As for the presents, the ratchet qbee would get the gifts I bought for them, return them and get my money back and keep the gifts they bought for me.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 21 2013 at 10:04pm
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Seems like feelings are caught on both sides. I don't think you and your roomies relationship will be the same. Unless you want to pay to break your lease...tough it out for the next four months.

Have you thought about apologizing for blowing up at them and explaining the dirty dishes issue? That too keep down issues perhaps paper plates are better.

Yea, there definitely are and I don't know if it'll be the same...I know it happens a lot but it would such a shame to have the friendships end being such a cliche thing

I thought about apologizing today but at this point I feel so resentful, I don't think I'm ready to do it...I know we'll have to clear the air eventually but I'm still too annoyed right now

I guess I will have to keep trying n explaining...i thought about suggesting the paper plates thing today
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:09pm

As for the presents, the ratchet qbee would get the gifts I bought for them, return them and get my money back and keep the gifts they bought for me.

lmao dude I thought about that eh? I went broke buying those gifts..but I thought about just returning their gifts and giving them back the ones they got me (i don't think i could return their gifts and keep the ones they got me...that's too hood hahaha)
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:12pm
i seriously hope you ladies' have your own bathrooms...if dishes don't get cleaned, i don't even want to imagine what the bathroom looks likeDead if u share one..
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i seriously hope you ladies' have your own bathrooms...if dishes don't get cleaned, i don't even want to imagine what the bathroom looks likeDead if u share one..

one roomie has her own bathroom cuz she has the master room and the other one and I share...and i'm constantly cleaning it

the thing I don't understand is the roomie with her own bathroom always keeps her room tidy but is the WORST when it comes to dishes...i don't understand it
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:18pm
These don't sound like real "friends" these are room mates and not the funny Threes Company kind. The next time the sink is full of dishes get the trash can and throw them away. Everyone should be cleaning up after you cook/use dishes. If its too much then use all disposable dishes and silverware.

That just sounds like some nasty mess, grown ass women not cleaning up?? Really????? YUCK

Bathroom trashcan probably filled with panty liners not wrapped up and used douche bottles under the sink. EWWWW
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:20pm
Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

Those.girls have already figured out if they don't clean you will.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 21 2013 at 10:22pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

These don't sound like real "friends" these are room mates and not the funny Threes Company kind. The next time the sink is full of dishes get the trash can and throw them away. Everyone should be cleaning up after you cook/use dishes. If its too much then use all disposable dishes and silverware.

That just sounds like some nasty mess, grown ass women not cleaning up?? Really????? YUCK

Bathroom trashcan probably filled with panty liners not wrapped up and used douche bottles under the sink. EWWWW

lol they are good friends but when it comes to this cleaning shiit...they just dont care

a majority of the dishes are mine so I just took all my sh*t upstairs cuz I can't deal

thankfully when it comes to bathroom because it's just me and one of the girls, I can keep it under control but no she doesn't leave nasty period shiit around ( i would literally bust someone's azz for that)
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

one roomie has her own bathroom cuz she has the master room and the other one and I share...and i'm constantly cleaning it

the thing I don't understand is the roomie with her own bathroom always keeps her room tidy but is the WORST when it comes to dishes...i don't understand it

i guess she don't like putting her hands in dirty water to clean the dishes...meaning she can clean her own mess cause it is her's , but with dishes it is everyone else's germs, dirt etc she has to clean/touch...IMO

HOPE u have a lock on your bedroom door and this is no joke...too many folks out there doing stupid ish...please be safe...u may apologize, but they will still see you as a %&*#^%& ...know what I mean...hide your shampoo, conditioner, open only new water bottles...girl i am looking out for you....my niece went thru the same thing and my sister had to tell her to watch herself cause of those roommates...so thank god my niece moved out and in with her boyfriend..
I don;t mean to scare you...

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:26pm

Basically, they are 21 and you are the 27 yr old mom. Honestly, at 21 I didn't have much in common with a 27 year old. I was like she pushing 30 and I just turned legal age to drink.

Those.girls have already figured out if they don't clean you will.

YES THEY HAVE...and part of my resentment is that I feel they do it on purpose because they know i'll do it because I get fed up with uncleanliness faster than them

and regarding the first part you wrote, that is definitely how it is...when we get the bills, i always open them and figure out how much we owe and pay it and getting the money back is a hassle...not cuz they don't want to do it but they are bad at remembering they owe ppl money so i constantly on their case to pay me back...its horrible

for the most part i'm young at heart and i never throw my age in their face (even now while we're fighting about this) which is why we became good friends to begin with...but i see the differences in our maturity levels with small things like this....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic