FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alt. Religions Random Thoughts 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:39am
Geek
Sponsored Links

supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermodelsonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:31am
Where is everyone?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 6:22pm
Hey Sonya!!!!!!!
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:33pm
Sooo...have I missed anything? Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:09pm
Sadly, no lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Proselytizers.

I swear the salivate at the idea of non-Christian black folks who NEED to hear the "Word."  Seriously, how often do we go upstairs and start threads?  Not often.

Imma go ahead and respond to this like....a year laterLOL...I find it kinda funny that folks will come in here and post indoctrination type stuff but I have never heard of anybody that is a known "other" go up to the christian section.  We don't antagonize like that...at least not on The BHM.   We answer back in TTT but I have never know "one of us" to go lookin' for sh*t.   If folks really wanted to be messy "we" coulda posted that "Jesus is made up" thread in the Christian section.   But ...alas..."we" don't do that type of sh*t.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:32am
Hell, even on majority of forums the atheist do not attack the christians or other theists. However, theists have been known to do this for thousands of years and have yet to provide us proof on why we should believe and yet explain why their religions are copies of others and such.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:13pm
My coworker very randomly told me that she doesn't judge me for being a not Christian and I'm very brave. I told her that I don't do things because other people will like them and I didn't care if she didn't or did judge me. She looked very sad and I giggled on the inside but mean mugged on the outside. I swear it was random, we weren't even talking! The room was silent! This religion convo hadn't come up in at least a week.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:58am
I ain't want to bring this up downstairs and take a thread in a certain direction and get accused of sh*t.
so...according to some. Jesus is a for real historical figure. A man who was a child of god. Why is it "wrong" for people who claim to be children of god...to dress up or dress their own child up as a child of God for Halloween?  Is it because it's Halloween?  How bout when folks dress up in costume for nativity plays.  Mary, Joseph etc.  Were they not children of God?  Aren't they Sainted?   It ain't a big deal to dress as Mary perhaps because she's a woman and only gave birf to Jesus there for not as important?  Everybody want to be like Jesus but don't want to be like Jesus? Yeah...I know i'm reaching for that last bit but.  I guess I just feel some kind of way...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:31pm
I don't think it's bad, personally. But we have to respect how Christians feel about Jesus. From their perspective, it's disrespectful, sacrilegious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106>
  Share Topic