It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 11:38pm
Purp is definitely one of my favorite posters.  I know she handled herself well without me even having to look. Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 11:53pm
This is why I love my people in Alt. Religions.....^^^
supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 8:16am
Originally posted by adll adll wrote:

My first random thought...been reading this section. I think I'm more of an atheist nowadays. Was christian before. Then bad things happen, I became an atheist. Looked into my indigenous culture religion.  Then looked into being a muslim. I'm most likely still an atheist though. 

Welcome!!
STricky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by STricky STricky wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Arielle Arielle wrote:

Coily,

Purp has more class and patience than many BHMers, Christian or not.  She is above all that High & Mighty nonsense.  Those "Christians" could learn a thing or two from her about how to comport one's self as a lady in public forums.

I STILL think it's fear.  There are too many people out there who have to be RIGHT.  They can't hold a decent discussion to save their life about anything to the contrary of what they have been taught.

Now, I'm not a fan of religion, be it Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or the like, but jeez, I can at least hold a proper discussion on it (unless the person is being completely ridiculous).

I just find their behavior up there completely hypocritical, sometimes.

I kind of agree. What if those evil people don't actually get their comeuppance in the next life? What makes me better than them? What is the point of getting up early on Sundays if I don't get a castle after I die?

And considering how scared people are of death, thinking that someone's going to be there with riches and waiting with a smile is comforting.

I think no matter what you believe, you should do good things because you want to. Because you think that it says something about your character. Because that's how you want to be seen.

I completely agree with this and I have been saying for a long time that I am a good person because I want to be.  I am not a good person because I am threatened into it, nor am I a good person because I think I am going to get some kind of a reward.

I, am also afraid of death, which is why, when I think of my own mortality, I try to make the very best of my life.  I can't sit back and wait for death to come, thinking that an after life will somehow be better than what is on earth.  You waste your life doing that. 

Again, while I am against religion, myself, I think that if one believes, maybe it's should be because they WANT to believe and because that particular religion makes sense to them.  Believing in something out of fear or threats is pointless.  I feel like there are a lot of Christians out there who, if they didn't have religion, they would let loose like wild turkeys.  Shoot, I remember not long ago, a lot of BHM Christians admitting as such. 

Side note: Pet peeve, I hate it when believers automatically associate atheists and agnostics with bad behavior.  "If I weren't a Christian, I'd run wild in the streets, just like a lot of atheists I know."  If I hear that statement one mo' time! LOL  Belief has fukk all to do with behavior.

LOL Because they have that heathen on Saturday, Christian on Sunday mentality. Godless!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Purp is definitely one of my favorite posters.  I know she handled herself well without me even having to look. Thumbs Up
Yes! She came out looking like a classy lady as usual.Clap

I think the more nutty responses were due to feeling like their beliefs were being threatened by a simple youtube vid. Why else would you bully someone who is just posting an appropriate thread in the appropriate section?

Carib_n_curly View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:23pm
i want to bake something. not now, its too late for that.
i want to TRY making velvet cake. i've never had it before but the amount of raves on BHM got my attention. i haven't seen it in shops here either. 
STricky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Carib_n_curly Carib_n_curly wrote:

i want to bake something. not now, its too late for that.
i want to TRY making velvet cake. i've never had it before but the amount of raves on BHM got my attention. i haven't seen it in shops here either. 

Red Velvet Cake?Shocked

I am more than willing to help you eat that.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 9:38pm
Craving a Costco Red Velvet Cake right now.

I introduced the general awesomeness of this dessert to my mother--who hates chocolate by the way--and she went and ate more than half of it!  Now all she talks about is Costco Red Velvet Cake.
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 10:24pm
I don't understand the appeal red velvet cake.  How can anybody trust a baked good that comes out that color?  
coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 11:18pm
forget the colour of the cake, it's the taste of the cake that brings the appeal out....it's so damn tasty!

Blue velvet is good too....

CNC...there are no red velvet cakes in London, or anywhere else in England?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 105>
  Share Topic