Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alopecia.... Help needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 7:41pm
OP I'm sorry to hear this.  I know how hard this must be for you.  I agree about the MegaTek and JBCO and rubbing the affected area.  Cuteyra I just took a look at your fotki and your results are amazing.  I hope the OP gives this GAO a try.  Heck I don't have any issues with alopecia but I may also give it a try.  Good luck.
Sponsored Links

cutetyra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutetyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:14am
Thanks LovilyLocs!!!
I am also on hairlista and there is a gro-aut oil group very active. This group's results convince me to start using the oils and they have not deceive me. We just finish a 3 month challenge today and the results will be out soon on hairlista...I will be posting mine on my fotki also!
abhkum1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhkum1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:49am

Alopecia areata is a highly unpredictable, autoimmune skin disease resulting in the loss of hair on the scalp and elsewhere on the body. This common but very challenging and capricious disease affects approximately 1.7 percent of the population. Due to the fact that much of the public is still not familiar with alopecia areata, the disease can have a profound impact on one's life and functional status, both at work and at school.

Treatment:
The hair sample must first be tested.
The cause if established should be treated.
If there is any bacterial or fungal infection, it must be treated.
Dandruff or lice if present, should be treated.
Patients who are medically unfit for surgery, those who do not have adequate donor area or those who have scarring alopecia can go for non-surgical modalities of hair restoration.

Source: http://www.hairweavingbangalore.com/hair-fall-treatment.php - Alopecia Treatment

Edited by abhkum1981 - Jan 24 2013 at 6:51am
arscold04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arscold04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 4:14pm
Hi, ive just been on your page - very impressive Clap. I am going through s similar issue, can you please tell me what GAO is as i would like to purchase it.

Thank you Smile
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I cant imagine why his costs so much but at least it worked for him too! (Its only $4.90 at walmart)
He can keep the eggs and mayonnaise too

Don't forget, however you mix, we're  adding 1 tsp sulfur to ours too! 

PS:OK now this might be nearing  the end of her follicle growth stage. I recognize that from there she might need to add MSM to lengthen her hair follicle growth stage to get more growth on to the end of that along with the MN.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 10:42pm
Lady Aradia is spreadin' the word!LOL

nudawn67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nudawn67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 9:35pm
I am full of anxiety, overwhelming emotion, and devastation. I now know that I have Central Centrifugal Alopecia. I am so confused. I have never really been one who wore braids or excessively used relaxers. I've had my hair colored once, many years ago. The Dermatologists say that this condition is permanent. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by cutetyra cutetyra wrote:

I had traction alopecia and what has helped me was the gro-aut oil and the bhringraj oil.
See my results here
http://public.fotki.com/cutetyra/start-of-my-natural/hhj-comp.html

My spot used to be clearer than the first pic on my fotki.
I swear by the bhringraj oil, this oil is very excellent for alopecia. But I use both oils to obtain these results.
one day I was using the gro-aut oil and the other day the bhringraj oil.
And I also became natural.

How did you have traction alopecia in the middle of your head? Isn't it from pulling your hair to tight like peoples edges from braids and tight styles?

Edited by jmarie - Oct 30 2013 at 3:53pm
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:52am
Alopecia can be treated but need some precautions Androgenic Alopecia: That's just a fancy way of saying male-pattern baldness. It's partly genetic and partly hormonal -- you have genes that cause your hair follicles to turn "off" in the presence of certain hormones.  Regardless of the cause, if your hair needs a rescue, the Biohair Treatment System is the hair loss cure for women and for men.
DJSLIM45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJSLIM45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:21pm
MY HEAD IS NOW SO CLOSE TO BEING BALD FROM ALOPECIA I CRY ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. BOSLEY HAIR SOLUTIONS SAID THEY COULD NOT HELP ME. I AM GOING TO AT LEAST GIVE THE OILS YOU SAID A TRY IF I CAN AT LEAST GET MY HAIR TO GROW OUT ENOUGH TO COVER MY HEAD I WILL BE HAPPY, WHERE CAN I FIND THESE OILS. I HAVE TO TRY ANY AND EVERYTHING I CAN. I AM SO TRIED OF WIGS AND LACE FRONTS AND THEY ARE MAKING MY HAIR LOSS WORSE. SORRY THIS IS POSTED TO A REPLY FOR JMARIE

Edited by DJSLIM45 - Mar 27 2014 at 2:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>