Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aloe Vera

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
collegecutie22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collegecutie22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2011 at 10:32am
Is the aloe vera juice flavored??  I went to walmart and it was Fruit of the Earth but it says Berry flavored on it. Is this the right one?
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2011 at 9:22am
Originally posted by collegecutie22 collegecutie22 wrote:

Is the aloe vera juice flavored??  I went to walmart and it was Fruit of the Earth but it says Berry flavored on it. Is this the right one?

no not the flavored

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 6:08pm
Maybe I should incorporate aloe vera juice into my skin care regimen.  BTW OP is the aloe vera juice working for you?  I should have purchased that aloe vera plant at Walgreens when I had the chance.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2012 at 6:49am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Maybe I should incorporate aloe vera juice into my skin care regimen.  BTW OP is the aloe vera juice working for you?  I should have purchased that aloe vera plant at Walgreens when I had the chance.

NA i still love this stuff.  i incorporated it so fully in my life that i use it for everythingLOL i use it to dilute my shampoos, as a hair spritz, hair gel,  facial/body/hair moisturizer, drink it, mix it with my facial cleansers and almost anything that touches my face...did i say i love aloeLOL

now as for my acne.  it worked wonders on my mild to moderate acne which im really happy that at least that issue im not dealing with any longer.

it however did nothing for my cystic acne out breaksAngry. nothing. it does aid in healing if you are like me and crazy enough to squeeze oneCry dont do itLOL

for the cystic acne i had to do a complete overhaul on my diet i mentioned it in the milk and sugar thread.  so far so good.

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 6:46am
I use aloe vera gel too as a face cream after my apple cider vinegar mix toner.

It's soo good it's now a staple.
collegecutie22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collegecutie22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 8:21am
Soratachi what is an ACV mix toner? I am still fairly new to the skin care section.
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:55am
Aloe vera is good for your skin.It is an amazing plant.It is used to get rid of acne.It  is powerful for skin treatments.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:59pm
I have used aloe vera before for my acne, and it worked. I don't have a problem anymore with oily skin and pimples here and there because I have been washing my face with African Black soap.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:09pm
Aloe Vera is one of those 'miracle' plants. It is good for just about everything
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic