Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

aloe vera juice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aloe vera juice
    Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 7:45am
what does it do and how does it benefit your hair.also how do you use it your regimen?thanks ladies
Sponsored Links

TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 11:30am
I posted about this upstairs in the Hair Growth section about a week ago...

I've recently been using Organic Aloe Vera juice on may hair prior to applying my growth mix. Does anyone else use any Aloe Vera products on their hair for growth and have you seen any results thus far?

I've noticed that it makes my hair super soft and smooth! I'm a natural and I have a horseshoe leave out with my kinky straight sew-in. My curls are poppin after I baggy at night with the AVJ.

• The Aloe Vera plant is packed with some of same the vitamins and minerals which make up our own bodies. So much so that perhaps no other plant more closely matches the human bodyís biochemistry.
  • Aloe Vera products have many benefits to the overall health of the hair. It helps heal any damage on the scalp, balance the pH level, cleans the pores, prevents excessive hair loss, relieves scaly or itchy scalp, oily hair, dandruff, renew cycle within the follicles. regulate sebaceous function, and maintain proper physiological balance in the scalp. And one of the biggest benefit of Aloe Vera is it helps reduce seborrhoea.
  • Aloe Vera activate fresh growth and stimulate the growth of existing hair.
  • Clinical studies show that Aloe Vera enhances cellular rejuvenation and provides the building blocks for hair proteins. Additionally, its anti-inflammatory properties protect against damage to the scalp and hair.
  • Actually, Aloe Vera includes the enzyme which is beneficial in stimulating the new hair production.
  • Therefore, Aloe Vera is beneficial for the production of hairs and provides softness and shine to the hair and prevents hair loss and other hair related conditions.
  • Aloe's can help the scalp by healing it and balancing the pH level of the scalp while cleansing the pores.
  • Some Indian tribes of Mexico attribute their thick, healthy hair to regular use of aloe vera gel which they rub into the scalp and hair each night.
  • Aloe Vera gel is used on hair and entire portion of scalp to treat hair loss.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes the hair and scalp.
  • Increases blood circulation to the hair follicles.
  • Aloe Vera products have many benefits to the overall health of the hair.
Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 12:43pm
I use it when I am mixing henna.
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 12:43pm
thank you
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Prize Prize wrote:

can you use the juice as part of your leave in?
Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 1:21pm
^^ I am sure you can. I am sure it will do more good than harm. I believe thesweetlife use it as a leave in.
un4getableview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote un4getableview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 1:34pm

ohh boy... not the hennaShocked... i am definitely going to do this the next time i henna.... is avj acidic btw?
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 5:24pm
The PH level is between 3.2 and 3.6.

And yes I use it as a leave in mixed with MTG.
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by eboni1 eboni1 wrote:

can you use the juice as part of your leave in?

Yes, you can. [I've done it before with great results.] I also use some in my daily moisturizer.
un4getableview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote un4getableview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2010 at 11:48pm
^^ what were your results??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>