Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

All-White cast for 'Gods of Egypt' film

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:45pm
But HAM is black. 
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Why are the clear folks playing black people?
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Girl you aint neva lied, look at those 4a/b curls lol

I'm saying!! But they want to vehemently claim ancient Egyptians are not our kind because they happen to like ancient Egyptian aesthetic.

King Tut looks like mi bloodclaat cousin!

Even Stormfront, home of the cowardly racist white hillbillies, is claiming them as our kind! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t986278/ (for some reason the hyperlink function is not working)

Scratch that, it's the op claiming that with proof and facts, with thread members crying in denial! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I may not like racists, but this asshole is holding his own in proving ancient Egyptians negro! Ain't mad!

Edited by Midna - Oct 06 2013 at 11:46pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:48pm
^I mean this with love but don't link that trash on this site.

Now I'm starting to think they wore those crowns/hats partially for those lazy hair days when they kept their hair in 2 strand twists, braids, etc.LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:51pm
Lmao, oh my god, that stormfront thread is actually hilarious

Yooooooo, their denial is DEEP. OP is killing them and they know it!!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I mean, it's Australia. What y'all expect them to do? Make movies about their own history/mythology? They were criminals sent there to die. Don't nobody wanna see that shyt.

And Morgan Freeman dun been God at least twice, he ain't studdin Noah. LOL

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

For accuracy, they should cast Manute Bol, Kola Boof, Alek Wek and nem since they are the real Egyptians.  

I know he dead, but I'm trying to give them somethin to work withLOLCryLOLDead
He can play a king in a tomb
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:20am
Any of y'all been to cheesecake factory? Someone tell me why the whole place is Egypt-themed with Blonde-haired/blue-eyed heifers all over the damn place?  Thumbs Down

Then this bald-headed white lady at an office I went to had pictures she took apparently somewhere in Africa. One was definitely in Egypt b/c of the pyramids and what not. Tell me why this heifer and her coworkers casually talking about "yeah, this is from I went to Egypt, the other ones are from when I went to Africa"  Ermm
This sh*t went on for a good couple of minutes., At this point I'm like Pinch NO!."Y'all do know Egypt is a country IN Africa just like Kenya?" She turns around with an attitude and 3 pieces of hair in the opposite direction to her head "yeah, I know, but that's how I like to distinguish them."

ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Edited by MizzAmirah - Oct 07 2013 at 12:20am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:29am
^^lol...too many stupid people in the world
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:33am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Any of y'all been to cheesecake factory? Someone tell me why the whole place is Egypt-themed with Blonde-haired/blue-eyed heifers all over the damn place?  Thumbs Down

Then this bald-headed white lady at an office I went to had pictures she took apparently somewhere in Africa. One was definitely in Egypt b/c of the pyramids and what not. Tell me why this heifer and her coworkers casually talking about "yeah, this is from I went to Egypt, the other ones are from when I went to Africa"  Ermm
This sh*t went on for a good couple of minutes., At this point I'm like Pinch NO!."Y'all do know Egypt is a country IN Africa just like Kenya?" She turns around with an attitude and 3 pieces of hair in the opposite direction to her head "yeah, I know, but that's how I like to distinguish them."

ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm
Angry
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Thank you Mrshairdo for giving these people an African word for cracka. THANK YOU! Clap

haha no problem!
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:58am
SMGDH.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
No pun intended.
Really.
Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair