Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

allow me to introduce myself with PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allow me to introduce myself with PICS
    Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:18pm
Hi ladies,

So I used to be an active member but then i lost my password so went into lurker mode Cry. But I am happy to say that I am back Embarrassed. I own a hair company and a bandage dress company but do not worry I am not here to sell you guys hair and dresses unless you want to of course LOL. I live in Amsterdam and I am a student(economics and business economics) and a model. In my spare time I love to do my hair and I am back to share my knowledge with you guys . Enough about me here comes the PICS !
I AM SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE PICS !

My current install 
1x18,1x20,1x24 wavy indian hair 
on a u-part wig
supplier: myself
silk base closure 
14 inch
indian wavy hair
silk base medium color
no baby hair 
sewn in no glue no hair left out

the hair

the u-part

the closure

the install
(dont mind my face , it was really late but I love the pattern the hair gets after the rain so I had to take a pic Embarrassed)
Sponsored Links

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:56pm
Nice hair! & I wish you  much success with your business but I'm sure it'll be a hard sell to the old heads around here for we have eliminated the middle man and order straight from the sources for virgin indian remy hair...So good luck with that  sometimes you are able to sell member to member but they're not gonna pay no jacked up prices on hair that came from alie or a vendor we are currently sourcing.....

I would pull the clousre back just a tiny bit and leave out a little more hair to run into that part to make it look more natural. Still looks good though! but there's nothing like a flawless closure install that can't be detected..... 
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:09pm
Very nice. The hair doesn't seem that wavy except for in the last pic. Wavy hair is my fave and you're very pretty.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:16pm
You are very pretty and your hair..
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:29pm
thank you Smile haha yess I know that most of you already have your own PV Wink. Thanks for the advice I am still working on the closure and I have added some conealer which i did not do in the install pics that I posted so when it is perfect I will post some update pictures 
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:32pm
I love me some wavy hair ass well  I have never cheated on it LOL The last pic is what the hair usually looks like (in the other pictures the hair was a little damp) 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:53pm
I will test it for you...
NigerianBeauty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NigerianBeauty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 2:28pm
^^^ I second that. I will gladly test.
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:13pm
what price does your silk bases start at?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 4:59pm
I think you should watermark your pix on a public forum b4 they end up on some CV's advertisements.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>