Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAll she wanted was good hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:04pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Suga 

Prena I dont mean to come off harsh but......yes I feel sorry for her but this is not the end of life!!!

Get a professional lace wig from Brandy or from professional studio lace wig makers and call it a day. Her application will be nice and flat.

Dead

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:36pm
Her story is pretty old.  I feel bad for her situation but didn't she apply the relaxer on her own head instead at this so called salon in Chicago?  That is what I clearly remember when I first heard about her story.  What struck as odd because originally she noticed that the relaxer kit did not include any neutralizing shampoo?  I am trying very hard not to blame her in anyway but it is going to come off as it anyways so *raspberries* to me.  I remember when I tried to relax my hair for the first and last time and I made sure I had all the required products before touching it up.  Still fcuked it up but I learned my lesson that day.  Even when my mom used to relax my hair, we stay having a ready supply of neutralizing shampoo on deck because those little shampoo sachets will not cut it for me. I honestly believe she had a severe reaction to the relaxer but unfortunately any chemical process can cause an reaction to anyone.  Hence why I am so hesitant in coloring my hair.  But curiously enough I wanna do a faux BKT on my hair with this kit I bought.  But I will test a small section.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Suga

Prena I dont mean to come off harsh but......yes I feel sorry for her but this is not the end of life!!!

Get a professional lace wig from Brandy or from professional studio lace wig makers and call it a day. Her application will be nice and flat.

I'd hate to have to wear a wig everyday for the rest of my life...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic