FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

All natural shampoo bar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All natural shampoo bar
    Posted: May 22 2013 at 10:38am
If you're looking for an all natural shampoo bar, I found one on Apple Valley Natural Soap.

This shampoo bar is made with rhassoul clay and avocado butter.

I may try this product for $6.00 once I use up the last few drops of shampoo I have.

Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 11:56am
I love natural things. I would try it if I did not have dry, fragile hair. The thought of any kind of soap or detergent coming any where near my hair makes me cringe. I am a conditioner only cleanse girl. I would try it to bathe my body though maybe ???

If they could make some hair conditioners with those herbs: rosemary, peppermint, lavender, garlic, nettle, flowers of sulfur, natural oils, without the drying clay... that would be great for us with dry hair.

I know clay masques make my face so dry it feels like it is going to crack and my skin is normal not dry. I can not imagine putting something SO DRYING in my already dry, fine hair...It would probably be so parched it would snap off if I looked at it.

This would probably be really good for people who put  a whole lot of heavy gels and waxes in their hair and need to get it out so the scalp can breathe. 

Edited by LadyAradia - May 22 2013 at 12:24pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 6:30pm
I know some of the people in the Natural Hair section use rhassoul clay or bentonite clay as their natural hair cleansers.  But you are right, it would be nice if they made conditioners with all of those nice, natural ingredients.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:45am
if i were looking into shampoos id probably give these a try.  the ingredients look really nice:

for the marshmallow and aloe:

Ingredients: saponified oils of a marshmallow infused olive; babassu; unrefined shea nut butter; coconut; castor bean; grape seed; mango seed butter and jojoba; aloe vera; rosemary oil extract; and essential oils of orange; ylang ylang; patchouli and eucalyptus.

for curly/dry hair they suggest:
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:59pm
I think I am going to try some of these shampoo bars, they have similar ingredients to the anita grant shampoo bars I love but they are half the price

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 12:13pm
I was really thinking about buying one of these.  But I didn't think of a way to store them.  So I broke down and bought my regular drug store shampoo.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

if i were looking into shampoos id probably give these a try.  the ingredients look really nice:

for the marshmallow and aloe:

Ingredients: saponified oils of a marshmallow infused olive; babassu; unrefined shea nut butter; coconut; castor bean; grape seed; mango seed butter and jojoba; aloe vera; rosemary oil extract; and essential oils of orange; ylang ylang; patchouli and eucalyptus.

for curly/dry hair they suggest:

it does sound nice...i think i will try it. i have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that have no sulfates and silicones.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

I was really thinking about buying one of these.  But I didn't think of a way to store them.  So I broke down and bought my regular drug store shampoo.

what do you mean my store them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:49pm

Where to keep it or what to put it in after I use it and it's all wet and messy.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:08pm

Where to keep it or what to put it in after I use it and it's all wet and messy.

you can use a plastic soap holder.  they sell them everywhere but its the kind of thing you find when your not looking for itLOL:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic