Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

All in the Family glorified homo lust

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All in the Family glorified homo lust
    Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 4:07pm
LOL well it did according to Nixon

Richard Nixon discusses homosexuality

here's a longer and more interesting version.

RICHARD NIXON TAPES: Archie Bunker & Homosexuality

Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:17pm
who cares?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

who cares?

meLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:23pm
Shocked Those sneaky gays!!Shocked

I listened to the first one that second one was too long...lol

So he thought the son in law was gay because he was a hippy? He didnt have no issue with Archies bigot ways tho...lol jebus
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:24pm
Watched the first 2 minute video.
I gasped at his using the word f*gs.Shocked
I hate that word.

This was back in the 60's/70's right?
I never watched that show..and I'd always change the channel when oldie white people shows came on TV. Except for Perry Mason. I could watch that one.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:30pm
I actually love that shows back then (All in the family, Sanford and sons, Good Times, Maude,Jeffersons ect) hit on real topics without the sugarcoating. They were more reality tv than whats considered reality now..
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:31pm
I watched the black ones you mentioned Gkisses Big smile
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:31pm
All In The Family glorified homosexuality, but he's the one referring to the men as magnificent?!

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:39pm
"It was a diffrent time" as PALUA DEEN would say
I love me some Jerfferson's though I rented the dvd set the other day and I was shocked at all the racial sterotypes the show offred- each week. All the ladies dress elegantly though. Gorge was so devoted to his wife. In real life he was GAY as it turns out most Black TV dads are rummored to be with the exception of mr cosby off the top~
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I actually love that shows back then (All in the family, Sanford and sons, Good Times, Maude,Jeffersons ect) hit on real topics without the sugarcoating. They were more reality tv than whats considered reality now..

*high five*

Then came the 80's and 90's with those special episodes but soft stuff the rest of the year. These shows just went ahead and confronted stuff, no need for a special.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic