Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All I want is clean clothes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All I want is clean clothes
    Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:08pm
I know this isn't an exciting topic, but I'm trying to research washers and dryers and I
feel like I'm losing my mind. Lol. All the different choices ( top loaders vs front loaders), High efficiency or not. I just want a good washer and dyer that will last. Anyone care to share your experience or suggestions. Talking to the sales people just further confused me TIA
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:15pm
Front. High efficiency
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:19pm
Thanks! Does it get a mildew smell? I'm hearing people complain about that.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:25pm
I so want a front loader. But don't have the hookups in my apt. But from what I understand you have to leave it open a bit to dry out to avoid that smell. I love the way the front loaders wash. No agitator to get in the way and the clothes seem to come out cleaner to me. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:25pm
Check out the reviews on Sears or Home depot . I gave my washer away due to the mildew problems . Have you notice all of the new Tide commercials for washer cleaners lol . I found a great LG front load without the HE .
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

I so want a front loader. But don't have the hookups in my apt. But from what I understand you have to leave it open a bit to dry out to avoid that smell. I love the way the front loaders wash. No agitator to get in the way and the clothes seem to come out cleaner to me. 

Thanks. The info regarding leaving the door open is good to know
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Check out the reviews on Sears or Home depot . I gave my washer away due to the mildew problems . Have you notice all of the new Tide commercials for washer cleaners lol . I found a great LG front load without the HE .

Thanks, India. I have seen those commercials and keep seeing the products in stores as well I will research the non HE as well

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - Jul 07 2013 at 6:39pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Thanks! Does it get a mildew smell? I'm hearing people complain about that.

We use a specific detergent or cleaner (I forget) for that. I did notice it in the washer (not clothes) before changing to right one
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:40pm
Will be in the market for a washer and dryer and did not know about the Mildew smell from a front loader.  Interesting.
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:44pm
I just bought a nice LG top loader without an agitator last week, and moved my front loader to the garage to collect dust. I couldn't keep the mildew smell away. Never again...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>