Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All black people look alike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
juicifruit89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Yes, we DO all look alike----I look JUST like Rihanna Stern Smile

Hahaha thats the thing though-- they wont say that you look like Halle or Rihanna..I thought we all look the same though???
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:10pm
I literally lol'd
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:21pm
I been tellin' yall I look like Janet Jackson.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 10:53pm
one night I was in the grocery store and one of the employees(middle aged white guy) was stocking shelves as i walked by...he was like Oh it's you again!  ready to start some more trouble tonight?...i was like huh?? and he said i was just there last night and i said no, i wasn't, i haven't been here for over a week and he said, yes you were!  it was so awkward.  

if you're white and haven't seen The Color Purple you just might think its a personal photo...you can't really see the faces...but lmao.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 06 2013 at 10:54pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I literally lol'd

+1 like if I was a blk co-worker i wouldnt be sh!t because id be laughing so hard id have to excuse myself.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:09pm
That was Funny
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:20am
I look just like Beyonce, Vanessa Williams, and Tyra Banks.... I guess it could be much worse lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:08am
Most black men have the same hairstyle so it's understandable Stern Smile
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

If I was in a class with these 5 women, would prolly take me all semester before I could tell which was which. And don't let them have generic names like Brittany, Sarah, Jessica. I'd never get it.

They all look like the same person to me, except the girl with the leopard print on the left. I'm usually the only black person in my class. The only other people I'd recognize until maybe toward the end of the semester are any "unique" looking people like dark-skinned "whites", African, or Hispanic (e.g. Mexican). I hate when I want to refer to someone who and have no idea which of the people there I had just interacted with. Embarrassed I was the only black person at my job and used to get confused with an older (15+yrs) all the time. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

When I'm watching a movie/tv show with a bunch of white people, I need them to have different hair colors, otherwise I'm confused for awhile until I can tell who is who.

THIS!! Don't let it be 2 light haired light eyed white guys in one movie... I either don't realize theyre 2 different people until halfway through, or I cant keep them straight

Also, my sister is white and I confuse other white girls for her often from short distances Cry..we grew up in the same house Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic