FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

All black people look alike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:26am
Honestly, I want to take this time to say, if anyone wants a doctor do nottttt choose white people. The stupidity I have seen is absurd. Anything but white. Black, asian hell a dog will be my doctor before a white person. 
Sponsored Links

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:29am
I was wondering why was it on your desk too.LOL
I was raised in Detroit 99.9% black in my school all the way until senior year. I moved to the suburbs..... like the ppl I lived with had 4 acres of land  with a pond we would  ice skate on. None of the houses were close together. Neighbors had horses and farms.
When I say EVERY kid in that new school looked  just a like I mean they looked JUST a like!! I know now looking back it was ignorant but if they (yts) are not around a lot of black folks they may think we look alike. 
Now whites don't look alike to me anymore.LOL
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I've had people mix me up with the other black girl from a different work site. oh and at he school I work at, there are only a little bit of black kids, sometimes people ask of the black girls are my daughters. I remember one of the black girls got hurt playing and she was crying and this white lady said, "your daughter got hurt!" my co-worked was like wtf, he's not black, but he even said me and the little girl didnt look alike.

Ya that used to happen to me. A couple of girls came up to me saying "heyyyy!" and when I'm looking at them strange, they look at my badge and realize they are talking to the wrong person. Then they go "oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else" There's only 4 other black women in my class so I don't know how they can get so easily confused.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Okay white people crack me up. I had this picture on my desk at work:

My co-worker asked if this was me and my sisterConfused  Tha fug???

Please share other ridiculous examples or stories. I laughed so hard I cried and she had no idea why. So damn sad. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Honestly, I want to take this time to say, if anyone wants a doctor do nottttt choose white people. The stupidity I have seen is absurd. Anything but white. Black, asian hell a dog will be my doctor before a white person. 

Facts you speak! Smh, the worst doctors ive ever been to were white.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:38pm
i think all yt look alike. i still don't know half of my classmates when walking by.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:41pm
When I'm watching a movie/tv show with a bunch of white people, I need them to have different hair colors, otherwise I'm confused for awhile until I can tell who is who.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:44pm
I think its fine to think other races look alike.
If you're not from that race or around them constantly details get lost .
You just see general features

Edited by jonesable - Nov 06 2013 at 12:59pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:53pm
I have my hubby's pic and my daughter's up at work....

Stupid yt person on Juneteenth: " Wow there are a lot of black people not here today...O that's right, today is their holiday"

Sleepy
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic