Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress
    Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:57am
Ok I have not been on here in a while took a weave break but now I am back and ready to go. Listen I was checking out Aliexpress I found a vendor that has NO negative comments 5 Neutral and 143 Positive but the seller is new only been selling on the site since sept 5th. 

Question is would you trust it? And buy? 
I am on the fence the last time I got hair online on aliexpress it matted all up and I had to cut that mess out. I don't really have money to throw away right now. Just needing some support I guess. 
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 12:30pm
Just keep an eye on them for maybe a month or so.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:00am
From what I hear from this & other forums that buying hair off Aliexpress is a gamble. Even vendors with food feedback. I just took my first plunge with Ali because I wanted to try a different type of hair but didn't want to spend $300, 400 or 500 on some hair & it not work out. So IA with imfunsized (love that name by the way) watch a few vendors for a while. That's what I did. So far so good but it's only been a few days since I rcvd the hair & I just installed last night. We will see how it holds up...
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsJHorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 3:01pm
Keep an eye on it for a bit. I personally take those with a grain of salt because people tend to write a comment right as they receive the package and not after they have worn the hair for a few weeks.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:51pm
well for one what i basically do is when i research a vendor is look at the feedback, the positive ones, most times i avoid when it says "excellent", to me that is not telling me nothing about the hair. At times when i see someone leave feedback i also click on their names and see what feedback they are leaving and also what vendors they are buying from. I check youtube as well, but just keep and eye on it, and remember please do not believe most of the five stars because aliexpress gives them a generated five stars because the buyers time elapsed before they can give a feedback. 
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:36am
Keep in mind some vendors on Ali are paying for 5 stars so read the reviews but don't completely take them to heart
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:01pm
No, I would not buy from that vendor. They most likely paid for their reviews. I have some hair that has lasted me over 6 installs and I wear my installs for 1 and a half-2 months at a time and I purchased it from a less popular vendor. Keep in mind whenever ordering from aliexpress be sure to click the chat button and ask them a ton of questions. I always ask...

1. How is their hair sourced, do they have their own factory or do they use an outside factory? (If they say they get their hair from Brazil.... RUN)
2. How do they process their wavy/curly hair to achieve the pattern? 
3. What do they use to sanitize the hair?
4. What is the return policy? (yes, their return policy is listed on their page but I like to hear them tell me personally in case I have to open a case.)
5. Do they accept paypal? (ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pay with paypal because they will help you get your money back quicker that aliexpress. But keep in mind because of this alot of vendors dont accept paypal or charge extra because of this)
6. Is the hair single drawn or double drawn?
7. Is the hair virgin? (More than likely they will say yes but most likely it wont be, I just ask in case I need to open a case)

I ask more questions that this but those are just a few key ones to ask so they know you aren't new to buying hair. Also always screen shot your chat convo in case you need to open a case. 

Good luck! Buying hair from aliexpress is a hit or miss just like any AV or IV. I actually love my Brazilian ali hair more than all my AV vendor hair, that I spent twice the amount on. Also buy you some silicone mix and soak your wefts in it overnight with some water if your aliexpress hair matts up on you again. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic