No, I would not buy from that vendor. They most likely paid for their reviews. I have some hair that has lasted me over 6 installs and I wear my installs for 1 and a half-2 months at a time and I purchased it from a less popular vendor. Keep in mind whenever ordering from aliexpress be sure to click the chat button and ask them a ton of questions. I always ask...
1. How is their hair sourced, do they have their own factory or do they use an outside factory? (If they say they get their hair from Brazil.... RUN)
2. How do they process their wavy/curly hair to achieve the pattern?
3. What do they use to sanitize the hair?
4. What is the return policy? (yes, their return policy is listed on their page but I like to hear them tell me personally in case I have to open a case.)
5. Do they accept paypal? (ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pay with paypal because they will help you get your money back quicker that aliexpress. But keep in mind because of this alot of vendors dont accept paypal or charge extra because of this)
6. Is the hair single drawn or double drawn?
7. Is the hair virgin? (More than likely they will say yes but most likely it wont be, I just ask in case I need to open a case)
I ask more questions that this but those are just a few key ones to ask so they know you aren't new to buying hair. Also always screen shot your chat convo in case you need to open a case.
Good luck! Buying hair from aliexpress is a hit or miss just like any AV or IV. I actually love my Brazilian ali hair more than all my AV vendor hair, that I spent twice the amount on. Also buy you some silicone mix and soak your wefts in it overnight with some water if your aliexpress hair matts up on you again.