Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
_TOO_FACED_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TOO_FACED_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 9:40pm
Mocha Hair Products and Magic Madam. I've also ordered from Queen Hair Products but I didn't like the hair I received.
Sponsored Links

Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 8:01am
I suggest luxy. Loved their hair. I have order from queens 3 times and it was good for the money but i ordered the more wavy and it didn't wave back up after flat ironing but the hair looked pretty and I would order again. Luxy was everything I wanted I flat ironed and washed and it waved back up nicely. I love this hair personally.  I have also tried Mermaid hair and it was okay but it did tangle some and shed quite a bit, I probably wouldn't order it again. You can try and see my luxy hair pic under the weave forum of Luxy in the main post. good luck, I was new to aliexpress too but overall it hasn't been a bad experience getting hair. :)
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:19am
Smile so many choice.. hard to find the best
yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:30am
I can tell you who to avoid - KISSYMAY - just don't do it.  

Full review coming soon, I just need BHM to allow me to load pics as they tell the story too well.  

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 7:34am
My faves are Luxy(great and generous on amount of hair), Bolin hair (really great but bundles small), Top hair(really great and generous on amt of hair)
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 7:37am
All I have tried , colored, worn for months and liked- luxy installed for a few days now but like so far. I loved my QHP BUT WAS WAY TOO SILKY BUT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL corn chip smell and all. Wore when QHP was 1st introduced here. Haven't gotten since then but loved it. I got mine in 2011and the wave got waiver with every wash.

Edited by DivaMelody - Jun 25 2013 at 9:17am
lilylatea21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilylatea21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 8:08am
I wouldn't order from mermaid hair. I tried it out n ordrred 10 bundles every one of them bled dye when cowashed and the hair was so thin!!!!that hair was a hot mess. Not to mention the funky smell
lilylatea21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilylatea21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 8:13am
Oh and I think qhp is over rated! !! I ordered hair from them n it didn't really meet my expectations. It had a weird smell....then when I flat ironed it it didn't wave back up I got the more wavy one and also it shed quite a bit n I sealed the wefts twice
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:23pm
I like this form, tought me a lots lol~ thanks for shareing!
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 9:04pm
YesssssssLOLLOL(bird voice)

i was obsessively torn between taking a risk with queens and luxy b/c some said the bundles was thin but...
i Know who ill be ordering from next Big smileWinkClapBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style