Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress weft length ???

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
MariaMariaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariaMariaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress weft length ???
    Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 4:57pm
How long are Aliexpress hair wefts usually from the GOOD vendors ??? From the looks of their pics they dont look to long or thick.

Ima give it another shot and put the booty monsta behind me.
Sponsored Links

remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 12:35am
actually i suggest that i don't suggest to buy hairs from aliexpress . if request higher . 

usually as a manufacturer . they will have 6inch to 32inch long hair wefts . and for the 28inches to 32inches they don't keep stock .need to custom-made  ,  and in aliexpress . they usually keep grade 5a and grade 4a quality in stock .the grade 5a or 4a just a name . actually it means not too thick hair , if you have good luck . maybe you can find a good vendor they will tell you . . if Unfortunately, they will give you thinner hair than the picture . it is better than remark you need thick hair .so that let them attention . 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 9:20am
Impossible question to answer.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic