Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress vendors

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Lauzbug1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauzbug1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress vendors
    Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:14am
Hii all, you have all probably seen this topic a lot on this forum, but im needing a bit of help.
Im from the UK and a couple of weeks ago i heard about aliexpress, after weeks of research i still dont know what vendor to go for :( first it was, new star then queen hair products then luffy and princess hair, theres so many vendors with so many good and bad reviews, can some on pleaaase help me or pm what vendors they use. Im wanting to purchase some hair end of this week so i can make a U part wig for the first time ever!
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:02am
Out of all of those companies queens typically gets consistent reviews here, BUT depending on what kind of hair you want it may come with the notorious odor... If you read through the queens thread it seems straight hair is the best to go with.

Also try doing a search on here for info on queens and the other vendors you mentioned. The ladies here have posted some great info and if you want to get the most out of your money, spend some time reading through the threads...
KayMarieLovee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayMarieLovee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:13pm
Princess hair tangles and matts up like no other Confused
I've had New star for less then a month and it sheds and tangles like a beast as well. When I say shed, I mean SHED!! QHP and Anson are the only aliexpress companies I've had good experiences with.
Lauzbug1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauzbug1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:31pm
Thanks for replying, i have recently got some hair for Ebay -_o, im going to posts some pictures of the hair sometime this week and pictures after i have washed the hair.
Ill probs sent you my youtube link on my first time ever doing a video whih will be on the hair..
xoxotanya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxotanya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:36pm
I recently bought hair from a local website (oakland,ca). the prices are pretty close to Aliexpress and they offer overnight or 3day shipping so its better for me. I'm going to post reviews soon. I've been a lurker for years and recently just got on the boards.
maranilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maranilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:21am
Queen hair supply is my vendor. Really great. No odor or anything plus minimal shedding and A+ customer service :). 
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:58am
I would say QHP Brazilian Straight is the best off Aliexpress. If you go with their Brazilian Wavy beware of the NASTY smell thats gonna come with it. Hope this helps.
keesee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keesee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 3:08pm
I was looking at getting some deep wavy hair b/c Im almost 2 years post relazer and my natural hair texture is the bomb, but has super shrinkage and I'm not ready to wear it out yet. I seen this sew in method on youtube that would allow most of my hair to be braided with only my edges exposed to cover tracks and no part and no closure and I'm trying to get my hair dresser to do that but the girl had this super cute hair. Ion trust all youtube cause I know they get the hair for free sometimes and paid out to do good reviews even if the hair is garbage. There are so many vendors it makes my head hurt. I had to come out of lurk mode to see whats really up. BHM doesn't seem to take kindly to newbies, maybe we can join forces - lol!

My kitchen cousin beautician said iamminglee.com off rip. But they're sold out. Then she said Belle Bre, umm them reviews are scary. BHM Pm'd princess hair... hmmm. And then theres aliexpress and alibaba, pshhh - i dont know where to start.

Oh, I think old girl had some Yummy hair in... Lemme google it.

I've seen something about Luxy. And lovehairenvy.com

Anybody tried any of these?
LadyLuBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLuBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 11:48am
Stay away from luffy smh...a mess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic