Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aliexpress vendors I tried

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 1:40pm
I agree with blkbutterfly in essence. Whether or not hair is "good" depends on your take on it. Some people want certain kind of hair and if that's not it upon arrival, then they call it bad. When all it takes is a little maintenance. I disagree with store 2, I know someone who orders from them and it's good hair, beautiful you just have to moisturize a lot and it sheds a little but not overbearingly. Just DO NOT order their "brazilian" read the reviews on the site to see why. People said it shed horribly, tangled etc. so I wouldn't try that.
Sponsored Links

tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 3:30pm
Well , as you said so well, It all comes down to every one's opinion and take hair  when they get it.  I was just sharing my opinion on these vendors. Clap
missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 4:11pm
No disrespect meant, just wanted to post about the one vendor, but thank you for sharing that though. 
msnevia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msnevia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 12:45am
Some people are just plain miserable smh...Thanks for the info OP. Smile
FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 1:30am
Thanks for the information, glad to receive it. It's always good to know who NOT to order from.

You're gonna come across a lot of bitchiness on this forum. Just ignore it, act like they never posted. That makes them madder.
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 9:38pm
Thank u
bandstarr430 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandstarr430 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2011 at 4:41pm
well I THANK YOU Chica...its been hard out here trying to find a vendor. I appreciate you trying a few and your impression. That's the funny thing about impression, even though we all might want different things, we STILL at the end of the day don't want to lose our hard earned $$$$$
Dora1958 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dora1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:11pm
Girl!!

I order alot through Aliexpress, but only from 1 person.

I've heard how they F$#@ you over!!

Why don't you start a group on facebook & put all the bad guys there so everyone else can find out about it.

Dora
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:25pm
You were rude to her for absolutely no reason. Yes you were. Why??
MissGinger1922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissGinger1922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 5:42am
Thank you for posting the information about your experience.  Hopefully, it will help someone else.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic