Aliexpress users... how do you pay?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress users... how do you pay?
    Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 2:53pm
I just recently learned about aliexpress. But they don't accept paypal. How do you ladies pay? Is the escrow service good/safe?
Sponsored Links

MsDLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 7:16pm
They stopped only recently using paypal
But never used paypal on aliexpress, just used my credit card and escrow hold the money until have received my package.
Escrow is pretty safe... hth
BelizianMomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelizianMomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 7:38pm
I purchased from Aliexpress a couple of weeks ago and the checkout offered paypal as an option.
DawlFace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DawlFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by BelizianMomma BelizianMomma wrote:

I purchased from Aliexpress a couple of weeks ago and the checkout offered paypal as an option.
They got rid of it like a couple weeks ago :/...I had went to purchase some stuff and notice that it said paypal wouldnt be used on their site anymore
BelizianMomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelizianMomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 8:01pm
Wow. That ain't good
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 10:19pm
thanks i think escrow is pretty safe.
jobranscomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jobranscomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 10:29pm
i know some vendors let you still use paypal, you just have to send the money directly to them
missaries718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missaries718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2011 at 11:19pm
i just used paypal last week for my wefts and 2 weeks ago for my custom lace closure. both coming this week got tracking # but i hate the waiting  game. i heard a bad story about escrow tho. i don't trust it neither.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2011 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by missaries718 missaries718 wrote:

i just used paypal last week for my wefts and 2 weeks ago for my custom lace closure. both coming this week got tracking # but i hate the waiting  game. i heard a bad story about escrow tho. i don't trust it neither.

I wrote a post about this due to a bad expereince I had with Apliexpress and Escrow. (DONOT order from Flower of Season, Sunnymay or SunnyGrace) 

Anyway, It is not safe because in most cases Aliabab and Apliexpress will take the side of the suppliers if there is a problem with your order. The suppliers pay them to be a members of Aliexpress and Aliabab.  As a result, so they are loyal to the suppliers. They make you wait and wait  (months and months) for them to make a decison about a bad order, in hopes you will just go away. I had to file a second complaint through Paypal before I finally got my money back. 

You can still use Paypal to pay for an order. Just paid supplier directly through Paypal instead of through Aliiexpress or Alibaba. Just ask the supplier for their Paypal e-mail address. You use this in Paypal to pay supplier.

Edited by rredict - Aug 15 2011 at 12:55pm
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2011 at 3:05pm
Here's the link to the PayPal/Alibaba/Aliexpress situation:

I just placed an order yesterday and paid by credit card. I figured that if there was a problem, I'd just go back to the CC company, but I used a reputable vendor (or so I hope!)

Edited by blkbuttafly - Aug 15 2011 at 3:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>