Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Aliexpress scamer: Qingdao Isabel Hair Products Co
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress scamer: Qingdao Isabel Hair Products Co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress scamer: Qingdao Isabel Hair Products Co
    Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:39pm
Sino Hair Scam / Qingdao Isabel Hair Products Co., Ltd. Scam

Just wanted you to look out for this scamer. Also I learned something new about Aliexpress, You can't trust the feedback! Here's what happened

I ordered some Afro kinky hair from the supplier Qingdao Isabel Hair Products Co., Ltd. I really liked this hair in the pic because it was kinkier then normal kinky curly hair. I wanted something that matched my natural 4c hair. Long story short I did not receive what was picture. I actually got a very silky kinky curly. No big deal I roll the dice on Aliexpress so I was not to mad at this point. So I just gave them bad feedback saying the item was not as pictured. And went about my life.

Few weeks later I received a phone call from the store! the lady was very upset that she would loose her job over the bad feedback, she want to know what she could do to fix it. I really did not want anything to do with it but she kept calling and emailing me. I sent her a side by side picture of what i got and what was pictured. She apologizes for sending kinky curly hair instead of the Afro kinky I ordered. She told me the bad feedback will hurt her so bad and she only makes $10 a day. So after a week of her calling and emailing me i finally agreed to change the feedback in exchange for a refund. Note i never wanted a refund or anything!

So after she gave the refund, I change the feedback to say that even thou I did not get the hair I ant, I was happy because I got a full refund. The minute after I changed the feedback she opened a dispute with paypal claiming that she did not receive the goods for the money she paid me! What goods? she never said i have to send that hair back and at what expense?  So I check the feedback on Aliexpress and guess what! I can't change the feedback again, they only allow you to change the feedback 1 time. So be warned don't trust the feedback on this site.

I'm more angry about the feedback then the money because i never wanted any money back in the first place. I'm mad that she used me to create a false since of security for other buyers. I was very truthful in my feedback each time, however now people will think they will get a refund if not happy! And this is not the case Angry

Edited by waveyrus - Jul 30 2014 at 5:46pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:10pm
Wow . One of the main reason I would never purchase from ALI unless a close Bhm member hook me up . I saw that cv name back in the 90's . The family will use several similar names . Always ask anyone during a refund about sending the hair back . Rare for a hair company to give it to you and a refund .

I understand your frustration . Nothing but lies . I would send PAYPAL all communications and file a complaint .

Read the PAYPAL dispute rules . You have more power verses last year . I see more bad topics verses good , yet people are trying to save a few dollars and I understand , but it's not worth it unless you have inside info . I hope you will win and never go that route again .
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:37pm
She truly does not know BHM reviews seem to have more weight then other reviews. Don't worry yourself, she will suffer in her business. A bit of advice, the emails can actually help you with the Paypal dispute so let them know about them. Thanks for letting us know.
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:02pm
Sorry this happened to you,but thank you for sharing 
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:43pm
SMH.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:53pm
Never change the feedback, its just a scam to scam you and they will use it  as evidence to screw you over. 

You guys don't review the reviewer??? If you click on their name it shows all their reviews, if every one of them is 5*, its suspect as hell.

If you post  good or BAD feedback the seller has 30 days to give his response, usually if its a good revoew they respond right away with "Thanks my friend" and all that other mess BUT if you post a negative review they wait the whole 30 days period so the review will not be seen until after the 30 days to keep getting money.

A non hair vendor did that to me, I refused to change my feedback and involved my bank and his reply was I was a thief, and stole his goods . Stern Smile I responded to his fake ass review too.

I do NOT play about my kid, money or man in that order.
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 6:24am
Smh.... Sorry to hear abt ur experience!!! 😔😔😔
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 10:55am
Disapprove
Drea78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 12:24pm
FML I ordered hair from them and its on its way...funny i did see your review...about not receiving that proper order.  I hope I get what I ordered.SMDH
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:34pm
I would never change a review for any of the Aliexpress vendors. You are giving your honest opinion with the first review. Also, she claims she only makes $10 a day...GTFOH, sounds like she played on your sympathy. Sorry this happened to you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic