Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Aliexpress Rosa Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CollegeGal17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeGal17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliexpress Rosa Hair Products
    Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:10pm
Ok so this hair is a long story, but I'll make it short. I purchased 2 20 inch bundles of this hair and was happy with it at first until I cowashed the hair and it was extremely dry at the ends. I contacted the seller immediately and she was very sweet and fast responses were key and helped me out a lot. I deep conditioned the hair and cut a few of the stray ends and the hair is great. There is no shedding and this hair is soft. Oh I ordered the Indian natural wavy.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:08pm
and....
Pics of packaging, receipt with name and address blocked out, pics pre wash, pics of after wash, pic of trashcan with cut off hairs, pic of scissors with hair that was cut still on them or IT NEVER HAPPENED mmkay. Im just joking, well kinda and not really.

What you gone do with only 2 bundles of 20" hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeGal17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

and....
Pics of packaging, receipt with name and address blocked out, pics pre wash, pics of after wash, pic of trashcan with cut off hairs, pic of scissors with hair that was cut still on them or IT NEVER HAPPENED mmkay. Im just joking, well kinda and not really.

Wow your really after me huh? I am combining it with previous hair I have if you must know, and yes it surely did happen. Does my posting of certain vendors I've tried bother you because I'm sure I'm not the only one.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by CollegeGal17 CollegeGal17 wrote:

and....

Wow your really after me huh? I am combining it with previous hair I have if you must know, and yes it surely did happen. Does my posting of certain vendors I've tried bother you because I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Dont feel like you are under attack..that is a known standard for this board..im a newbie myself and knew to post pics ....like she said in her post... "no pics ...it never happened"

there's a lot of fakes that come through here from my understanding ..so pics just prove that youre 1) an actual consumer 2) you're not just here trying to advertise 3) 1 &2 LOL

and to be honest she was  A LOT ...A LOT A LOT nicer to you than others that come in here would have been Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeGal17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

and....

Dont feel like you are under attack..that is a known standard for this board..im a newbie myself and knew to post pics ....like she said in her post... "no pics ...it never happened"

[COLOR=#003399][/COLOR] 

there's a lot of fakes that come through here from my understanding ..so pics just prove that youre 1) an actual consumer 2) you're not just here trying to advertise 3) 1 &2 LOL

[COLOR=#003399][/COLOR] 

and to be honest she was  A LOT ...A LOT A LOT nicer to you than others that come in here would have been Embarrassed

I can't seem to post pics from my phone?
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:06pm

Edited by BlaXiCaN - Dec 29 2013 at 12:49am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:13pm

and....

Girl aint nobody after you, Im really just joking, this is Princess Grace on a good day. Im just bored with the house arrest and all, you aint seen someone after you until the feds are at your door but that's another story all together.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:54am

and....

make a photo bucket account then copy and past the link from the forums portion here when it gives u options.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:58am

and....

make a photo bucket account then copy and past the link from the forums portion here when it gives u options.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic