Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Aliexpress Rosa Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
shortie.britt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shortie.britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Laurenclark Laurenclark wrote:

It is the very good vendorSmile

LOL you must be the rosa hair products vendor

Sponsored Links

ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 12:22pm
Must be look at the broken English
harmony2four7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmony2four7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:41pm
AngryI also had a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with Rosa Hair Products on aliexpress.com.  The hair arrived with a very strong, toxic smell.  It was so bad that it made my eyes water, face itch and throat feel itchy.  Like for real, I got scared that it might be something poisonous because you know how they always wearing those masks in China...Okay..so I was afraid.
Anyway, they told me that after I washed the hair, the smell would go away.  Not!  I washed the hair three times and nothing, well not nothing...the hair lost its shape and went from body wave to stringy wave.  I went on youtube and found out that Febreeze gets the hair out.  Had Rosa or Sherry from Rosa Hair Products said this in the beginning, perhaps I could have save the $30 that I wasted on shampoo and conditioner.
Also, the closure that the sent me was not the same curl pattern.  It was tightly curled and somewhat frizzy.
My sense is that Rosa Hair does not really care when they mess up.  They are not customer service oriented and is simply not interested in doing the right thing.
Here is a copy of our correspondence so you can see how ridiculous they are.

Me:

16:46 Dec 21,2013

Hi Sherry,
I have a few questions about this product.
Will the texture of the closure also be body wave like the hair?
Can the hair be parted only down the middle?
Is there any way you or anyone can take extra care to make sure that the hair in my bundles have no breakage or fly-aways?
I asked the above question because the hair I just bought last month, even though it was soft and pretty, it had breakage/fly aways.
Thank you...I look forward to your response.

http://message.aliexpress.com/message/messagecenter_detail.htm?page=2&relationId=135383476&q=# - Reply about this product
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-PC-Lace-Top-Closure-With-Bundles-3PCS-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Weaving--Wave-4Pcs-Lot/600349669. -

About this product:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-PC-Lace-Top-Closure-With-Bundles-3PCS-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Weaving--Wave-4Pcs-Lot/600349669. - 1 PC Lace Top Closure With Bundles 3PCS Brazilian Virgin Hair Weaving Body Wave,4Pcs

• rosa durand:

22:24 Dec 21,2013

hi dear Sherell
    thank you for your inquiry. the closure is a matching body wave closure. so it can match well with the hair. and the closure we posted online is a middle part closure, if you want t free style one, plz leave me a message here after you have placed an order. i would mark it and send you a free style closure instead.

and we would put some hair conditioner in it before shipment to prevent dry ends. hope it can meet your requirement. but you may need to do your job too, plz deep condition the hair on a weekly bases to keep it healthy,.

any questions, plz feel free to let me know

best regards

Sherry

• Me:

21:02 Dec 26,2013

I received my hair today. It has a STRONG TOXIC SMELL that is making me itch. I have not installed it yet. I co-washed one bundle and the smell is still there, just not quite as strong. I don't want to keep washing it and mess up the curl pattern. What is the solution?
    Also...whatever you all used on the hair has my eye and face irritated. I need to know what chemical this is in case I have to go to the doctor.
    I ordered the straight hair from you all before and I did not have this problem. Please contact me with answers/solutions as soon as possible.
    Thank you,
    Sherell

• rosa durand:

01:27 Dec 27,2013

dear friend , nice day and tks for ur reply !
    dear , sorry for the problem bother u , pls accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience may caused and hope this thing won't ur mood ,dear , our shipping department will use some spray on the hair before delivery to avoid too dry ,sorry this situation bring ur inconvenience ,pls wash it again so the smell will disappear , and pls maintain the hair well after wash ,since it has been cut from individual so a deep condition is a must , and we will let our shipping department use the spray properly next time and avoid this thing happen again ! since u r our nice customer , after talked with our manager , for our sincerity , we will offer u a nice discount in ur next order , hope this thing won't affect our future business , we will cherish the opportunity to do business with u and try our best to satisfied u !

dear , tks again for ur patience ,wish u have a great day and hope can hear from u soon !
    best regards
    susan

20:54 Dec 27,2013

Dear Friend,
I took your advice and shampooed the hair again. The smell is not AS STRONG but it is still stinks and smells bad. Now instead of smelling like poison, it smells like corn chips. I can not put this in my hair. Do you have any other solutions that might work? Should I wash again? I do not want to mess up this hair that I spent $160 for. And also, I have to pay to cancel the appointment to get my hair installed because the hair stylist will not put in stinky hair because she is afraid it might make her look bad to her clients. Please let me know what I can do or if there is other hair that you can send me THAT DOES NOT SMELL?
Thank you,
Sherel

12:33 Dec 28,2013

I would like a refund or straight hair with no smell.
I can not get the smell out of this hair and just having it near me makes my head hurt and my eyes water. There is absolutely no way I can put this in my head.
Thank you,
Sherell

13:35 Dec 28,2013

To be clear:
The hair you have sent me is not in a condition that can be worn. I am requesting a refund. I will accept an exchange for virgin Brazilian Straight Hair w/a Straight Freestyle closure instead of the refund. You can either send me the lengths that I ordered here or 3 bundles of 16inch Virgin Brazilian STRAIGHT HAIR minus whatever you sprayed on this hair. Whatever you put on this hair is so bad that even after two washes, when I put the hair by my face, my face becomes irritated.
Thank you,
Sherell Hebert

• rosa durand:

18:04 Dec 29,2013

dear sherell. nice day ! sorry to reply u later due to the weekend here , hope u didn't mind !
    dear , we're deeply sorry for the hair smell problem bother u , pls accept our sincere apology again , u can criticize us if can make u feel better ! dear, we checked ur order is brazilian body wave hair , since our hair is never chemical processed and we just adopt the high-temperature to make the hair texture ,and use a little spray on the hair before delivery to avoid too dry , so normally the smell will be gone after wash , and few customers complained this before . dear , we're sincere want to keep business with u and solve the problem , and we do need some proof to check with our manager and QC , pls send us some pictures of the hair , since the pictures can't show the smells ,but our OC will check the picture of the hair if anything wrong during the producing process , once we checked that ,we will come back to u with a solution !
    dear , u can send the picture to our email :aftersalesrosa@hotmail.com
    wish u have a great day !and hope can hear from u soon !
    best regards
    susan

Me:

20:24 Dec 29,2013

Another picture.

20:21 Dec 29,2013

Dear Susan,
As you can see, the hair is hanging up drying after yet another attempt to get rid of the smell. I asked for straight hair to resolve this because it is clear to me that, after washing, the body wave hair will not look like the pic you advertised. I want to resolve this amicably so I am open to an exchange but I think it will b e less problematic to go with the straight virgin unprocessed hair with no toxic spray.
Thank you :-)
Sherell

20:19 Dec 29,2013

Dear Susan,
I emailed the pics to the email that you requested but wanted to make sure you got them so I am sending them on there as well.
Sherell

• rosa durand:

02:42 Dec 30,2013

dear friend , tks for ur picture and message !
    dear , we checked ur picture with our QC manager , the hair looks nice , since our hair is 100% virgin hair without chemical processing and we just adopt high-temperature setting to make the hair's curvature. compared with the hair's texture that is made through chemical process, the effect of ours' texture is not long-lasting . But our hair is much healthier and very durable,and it won't affect the quality !
    and the spray we used is healthy since we just use one kind of spray to maintain the hair then send to our customers , and few customer complained , sorry again for this inconvenience , since u r our nice customer , after talked with our manager , for our sincerity , we will offer u a partial refund usd20 also a discount in ur next order , hope u can give us one more chance , we will let our shipping department check carefully before delivery especial the smells , normally we don't recommend the exchange , since the buyer need afford the shipping fee (back and forth), it will take for a long time also a risk of lost , so we always try to find another way to help our customer solve the problem , but if u really want to exchange , we won't compel u , pls pay for the shipping fee and pls send the hair back , once we receive the hair after our QC checked the hair is unused , we will resend the hair or refund ur money !

tks again for ur patience , wish u have a great day and hope can hear from u soon !
    best regards
    susan

• Me:

10:53 Dec 30,2013

This is unacceptable. I spent $170 for hair that is unbearable for me to wear and you want to offer me $15? You know this is a common problem, as evidenced by your own statements. Your response is very disappointing and reflects a non-willingness to correct a problem that originated in your factory. I researched your company online and see that you/your company habitually refuses to take responsibility and makes little attempts to compensate customers when there are problems.
    I wish I had run across the message boards before I placed my order. I will also add my experience with you to the message boards, youtube and also leave negative feedback about my experience. I hope my $170 loss blesses someone else and prevents them from taking a chance with you/your company.
    Thank you for your time.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:52am
^^^^ They wrong as hell
Shawnduhh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawnduhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:48pm
Hello ladies let me first of all say (NO I AM NOT A VENDER) lol. Like most of u girls I don't try anything unless I've seen someone n person with it I did not kno about Rosa Hair but I seen a girl on YouTube post a video I fell in love wit the hair only to go on aliexpress read reviews, and look at the price n to my surprise the price was very cheap seen tht everyone around me paid over $200 for weave so I tried my luck n order a Brazilian body wave 22" 20" & 18" for $159 I literally prayed to god tht I didn't jus waste money but to b very honest wit u I received the hair exactly when promised it took 4 days I loved the hair I got it n October of 2013 I had lil shedding but nothing I couldn't handle I didn't really have tangles unless its aafter a night of putting n hard work lol although my first wash wash was horrible I was ready to give up but I switched to dove pomegranate revival shampoo and conditoner and I seen a big difference my hair was new again as of today march 20, 2014 I still have this hair n wit only 3 washes and I still get compliments although the length is a lil shorter but I'm ok with tht .... My opinion I will most def order again from them n I'm sorry ur experience wasn't so great but I key note remember your real hair sheds, break off, tangles and everything else so don't expect our weave not to its all in how u take care of your is wat makes it healthy ( try Washin ur weave while its still sewed in ur hair wit a downwards motions and comb through it while conditioning it rinse it downwards n u will see a big difference) soorrrry for long post but ......
MoriahElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoriahElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:14pm
I had rosa & was so dissapointed. Shed so badly! Has anyone tried Exotikglamhair? Im skeptical but im so over aliexpress and their b.s vendors!
sherryladoms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherryladoms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:00am
Try Nana Hair 
it will not let you down 
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by xtrodinare xtrodinare wrote:

I don't post on the board often, only when I have come across a bad vendor that I think the beautiful woman here on BHM needed to know about.  We need to start Boycotting these vendor like they did back in the day.  As long as we keep giving them money they are going to continue to screw us.  

This is why it is so important for us and I am not just talking about black sister, I am talking about all the sisters who are trying to better themselves.  Yes, me and other are just giving our money away trying to find a good vendor with good quality virgin cuticle hair.  But the sister that God has blessed to find a good vendor whether it's India, China, or anywhere in the world are not willing to share their blessing.  When God give you a blessing it not for you; it is to be a blessing to someone else.  By doing this the blessing keep coming. This is just my opinion and also the promise God gave to us.

They'll just come back under a different name on Aliexpress.  They always do, and most vendors have like 2 or 3 stores on aliexpress.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by sherryladoms sherryladoms wrote:

Try Nana Hair 
it will not let you down 

im tired of you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training