Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aliexpress Rosa Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
pinkaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 1:58pm
For the record f8dagrate, I'm not a vendor. That whole "stfu" comment was quite rude even if I was..... Who talks to people like that???
Sponsored Links

divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 2:32pm
Well i ordered from rosa once an her hair was ok. Sorry you had a bad experience. I would stick to the virgin hair only the other hair is ify...
ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 2:35pm
I got the virgin Virgin Peruvian from them it was horrible
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 9:24am
I so totally agree with you xtro. Rosa is on my list of vendors to try, but after reading the conversation that the OP wrote, I will not be making a purchase.

And I don't think anyone should change their original feedback. Feedback is very important to me when searching for a vendor. I noticed that alot of these shaddy vendors do buy feedback so be careful.
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 12:55pm
Ladies - thanks for saving me from a bad expereince.Cry They were on my list of potential suppliers for my next purchase.
virgin-hair-hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote virgin-hair-hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 2:24pm
some vendors even tell their disappointed customers to make a good feedback if they want their money back Confused never trust those reviews, fake as they all the same reviews copied and pasted and changed up a bit if you look carefully. 

what about YY hair? never tried it but hear some v.good reviews and some awful ones though 
EnVyLoNgHaiR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnVyLoNgHaiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 2:56pm
do not but hair from rosa hair products!! I repeat do NOT! I purchases this hair for my panama city beach vacation and what a disaster. It was a tangled mess and a waste of money. I even have pics to prove it that i sent to her but she claimed she never got the pics after sending them numerous times 0_0. i will post pictures, please dont waste your hard money on this hair vendor
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2013 at 5:52am
Originally posted by pinkaboo pinkaboo wrote:

For the record f8dagrate, I'm not a vendor. That whole "stfu" comment was quite rude even if I was..... Who talks to people like that???

LOL
ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 7:49am
Hello my beautiful ladies of bhm. I decided to give you all an update of this messed up company since they still decided to contact me about my feedback. I also responded they are scammers please stay away yall. As soon as i can get to the pout of posting pictures i will just give me a moment. 

• rosa durand:

03:11 Apr 02,2013

Hello dear,nice day and tks for your message,sor sorry for my delay reply.Friend,we know we do something wrong for your order,but we all try our best to solve it with you,when you just got the problem,we ask you to try if cuz some of the customer really don't know how to maintain the hair,you know virgin hair is hard maintain.but you said you don't need to do it anymore after maintain it one time later,just need the solution.so we will give you partial refund,but make a mistake to write 155,after we find out the mistake ,you was angry,so we give you 50 usd refund,and you are agree,but keep the bad feedback,so we just comfuse,maybe all you want is just want to malign us,but you know that actually most of the customer loving our product,and we apologize about the issue you having,just hope you can give us change,your understand will be highly appreciated
    best regards
    Ssuan

• Me:

03:20 Apr 02,2013

Obviously ur not getting through ur thick head im NOT GIVING UR CRAPPY ASS PRODUCT ANOTHER TRY. IT SUCKS ASS. So ir delaying and ur pissing me off send me my refund trust me I already posted ur products. And name to the forums they no to stay away from ur synthetic hair. Why Have I not received a refund

• rosa durand:

02:38 Apr 08,2013

Hello dear,nice day and tks for your message,so sorry for my delay reply due to the holidays for the Tomb Sweeping Day here,hope you don't mind.Dear,would you plz do us a facor to help us manage the feedback asap,you can the feedback,and just change the rate to 4 or 5,is that ok?your understand will be highly appreciated.we promise you we will send you the refund once you manage the feedback.tks for your time.any questions just feel free to let us know
    best regards
    Susan

• 05:30 Apr 08,2013

So once again your not understanding maybe if I say it in another language you will under stand me.I will not change my reputable feedback just to benefit you no good company. I will post this as an update to previous posts I have made about your company warning woman to never order again or to never order at all. so far I have helped plenty. you can take tat stupid so called 50 dollars and shove it up your little tiny ass. you have tried my patience and now I am done with you.

• Me:

05:47 Apr 08,2013

You think I trust your crappy company enough to refund me anything once I change my feedback. yeah right

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 9:56pm
THE NERVE smh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic